Mahou Shoujo Site

Of all things that could happen I did not expect him to be wearing the panties. I do wonder how the heck did he learn about them and how to use them. But this is really not good, he's the piece of shit who made Aya's life hell in the first place.

So I was catching up on the manga, and got to chapter 88. As I was reading, I kept reading "Despair" over and over again, and thought of Danganronpa. Last page I see Monokuma. Well done Kanami-chan.

Contributor
Anyone else pissed off that from the main group of girls, Kiyo-chan hasn't gotten any backstory yet? Like all we've seen is like 2 pages of her getting bullied at school, but every other character has had at least one chapter, even the "new" characters got like 10 chapters of introduction. Kinda feels like the writers given up on the direction of things and is kinda rushing things now. I mean they keep adding characters that I don't give a shit about and the ones we do know aren't developed.

@descending_angel87
Anyone else pissed off that from the main group of girls, Kiyo-chan hasn't gotten any backstory yet? Like all we've seen is like 2 pages of her getting bullied at school, but every other character has had at least one chapter, even the "new" characters got like 10 chapters of introduction. Kinda feels like the writers given up on the direction of things and is kinda rushing things now. I mean they keep adding characters that I don't give a shit about and the ones we do know aren't developed.
@Exagape
@descending_angel87 Asahi also didn't have none backstory yet, just like Alice, Sakaki and even A.
@descending_angel87 @Exagape You're right, Asahi and Kiyoharu don't even have backstory yet while the tempest is already near, while we know about Kiyoharu, Asahi's background is barely revealed. I really want to know what really happened to Asahi before she became a Magical Girl.
About Kiyoharu, since she's a transgirl there's a possible past about her wearing a male school uniform and forced to act like a boy. I know Kiyoharu's a girl but I wonder how will she look like as a boy (well, outwardly).

Group Leader
that font the admin talks in for chapters 90 and 91 has to be the hardest thing to read possible.

Contributor
@kanami-chan - Great job BUT the font you use for admins is barely readable, very ugly, you should indeed using a different font but at least use a more better one. :)

@Exagape That's fucked up, even after that kiss....omg there's gotta be twincest....
I'd rather see Kayo being Aya's sister instead of Tsuyuno.

Users who are viewing this thread