Mahou Shoujo Site

Why do I have this feeling that in due time Aya will become the next 'King' and reform the whole magical girl system, Madoka-style...

Anime dropped the ball and went its own original route. Basically deleted a character and can't follow the manga.

@Wake-the-winds

It already jumped a sea dragon after the dad wore the panties.

Is there any way to see the next chapter but with Japanese text? Or do I just have to wait for the English to update.

@Lightangel2 There was no chapter release this week so we delayed last week’s chapter, which is chapter 55. Chapter 56 will be released next week. But you are welcome to purchase the newly-released chapters in Japanese from ebookjapan. If you would like me to walk you through it, let me know. The author would appreciate the support. :)

As someone has already mentioned, the big announcement is that Kentaro Sato is participating in SASUKE Ninja Warrior tonight. You can tune in to Japanese TBS on AQStream starting at 1 AM PST. The show will last 5 hours and 55 minutes, so we’re not sure exactly WHEN he’s going, but he’s #47 out of 100.
We planned to make this announcement in this week’s chapter but one of our translators has some stuff going on, and we had to delay release a couple of days. Also FYI, there’s no chapter again next week. Happy New Year!

Group Leader
Sick Vol.13 cover. Best one so far.

Anyone know how the mangaka did in the Ninja warrior thing?

Users who are viewing this thread