Mahou Shoujo Tokushuusen Asuka - Vol. 14 Ch. 62 - Finally, smile

Dex-chan lover
FANTASTIC!
One more regular manga that end with a yuri end, only possible thanks to a author as Fukami Makoto.
Even thought i interpreted the ending with a quited unconvinced battle had other interested part like the mission will continued but with other names.
The Kuroko wanna be been alive is quited as surprising as Kurumi and Asuka become a couple

This manga was great there are no words that can describe how good this manga is

love this endingggg huhuhu
asuka x kurumi check
sayako surviving check
im as happy and satisfied as i can be about this ending
tho tbh im only lowkey hoping for a sequel cuz i dont want the girls to suffer anymore but fck ngl i want to see more asuka x kurumi huhu

but srsly whos that red haired girl in the maid cafe? i cant remember seeing her earlier

Dex-chan lover
you know, the confession scene is good, but not as great as it should be. 'it cant be helped' sounds a bit insincere to me, of course that's my own opinion though. asuka's expression is so gentle

Aggregator gang
I thought Francine was revived a second time, ruining her perfect yuri death with Mia, but rereading it, I think that was a pre recorded video she sent with a dead man switch incase Asuka won.

@elemenopeee
I think that was the woman from the police force. The one in command of Whiplash and Nazani.

Bleh, really rushed ending. Sayako's resurrection is such a last-minute, out-of-nowhere thing. Ton of stuff never resolved either. Kurumi's still torturing people, Chisato was never really addressed, that tentacle lady is (infuriatingly) still alive...

I'm unsure why the ending was so rushed, everything was solved in the span of 3-4 chapters.

That said, I cannot complain too much. Pretty much everyone got a happy ending (arguably Mia got the worst of it), even best girl Francine is still around.

... except Abigail 😅

Finally, smile

Indeed, this ending put a smile in my face.
The "reviving" part is just out of nowhere but it's not that bad.
It makes the last battle emotion feels depressing that asuka lost sayako but makes the ending even more emotional that asaka turns out could save sayako from her death.

Kurumi still doing what she's love doing, torturing and finally being together with asuka as a lover.
9/10, my favorite manga ever.

While I do like this ending, but I feel each major magical girl should've gotten their own chapter to end their arcs in a more satisfying way, in my opinion. It would've give the ending a better pace. But this was fine. Also, SHE'S ALIVE! Hell yeah!

Okay this wasn't a great manga, but holy shit that ending was actually amazing.

It was a good ride....
At the end is kinda chaotic, but overall enjoyable...
The dark theme Magical Girl Fantasy is so awesome....hope the author can create another epic story like this...
And even the anime was great, very faithful to the manga, and the execution from the opening, ending music and the char drawing was nice...

Ridiculous. Thats what we get I guess.
Started off pretty strong, but became more bland chapter by chapter. That hurts. Still, a good read!

😙So bad its has to be end like this will miss them 😙 maybe extra chapter next 🤧

Thank fuck ridiculous Necromancer survived.
Who was that girl who was on the torture bench?

Users who are viewing this thread