Mahou Shoujo Tokushuusen Asuka - Vol. 14 Ch. 62 - Finally, smile

Double-page supporter
Surprised to see this end. Enjoyed this series a lot and will really miss it. Even though the conclusion was surprising logical and tied up a few loose ends, can't say I'm a fan of it. Would have happily accepted a bitter sweet ending when I got to the middle of the chapter.

Anyway, glad to see Kurumi still enjoying her hobbies. 😆 Since she's my favourite character in the series, I'm happy how things turned out for her.
Though definitely surprised this went full yuri.
Bet Abi regrets bullying Kurumi in the past. Never saw Kurumi forgive or forget her bullies. She would probably do something much worse than what she did to the fire girl.

@BlackMonday
It's Abigail, one of Francine's underlings that uses scissors. The one that has a habit of trying to torture Kurumi.

Aggregator gang
does the strict condition for resurrection is watching video-mail.?

I legitimately fucking cried when that girl came back to life at the end. 😭😭😭😭😭

i wish this series will have a sequel or short story extras...
I wanna see if Asuka gets stuck in a love triangle and more yuri scenes.

Dex-chan lover
>Kurumi got everything she ever wanted including a fucktoy to torture whenever she's bored
>Varvara lived
>meanwhile Karate girl is stuck with two perverts in a dead-end job
>Francine resurrected (?? kinda hard to tell for sure cuz the whole thing reeks of google translate)
>best girl Mia still fucking dead
truly no justice in this world

Fed-Kun's army
@Deathhappens
I think she's still dead and it was a deadmans switch. Like:
'If I don't press this button for 6 months, I must be dead, so send this pre-recorded message to Asuka telling her how to undo the damage I caused.'

I don't know if she goes on to Rapture Mia and Francine to get back together, but I prefer the feeling of their ex-gf yuri-death

So its finally over... kinda sad but I knew this was the end. After fighting a Magical God, I mean, where do you go from there?

I have to agree to some degree with the other comments, the ending pages felt almost rushed. The entire series built upon the idea of loss and you can't get everything you want. So suddenly we get a quick explanation that Asuka suddenly has the power to bring people back to life and thats how Francine came back so Sayako can come back too.

It doesn't make much sense, cause even if you try to rationalize that Asuka can bring back people she directly mourned over and held, it really seems like a stretch and straight out of left field.

I felt like an additional chapter to better explain it would have been needed to make this ending work.

In addition, how the hell are they going to explain Sayako just suddenly reappearing in the world?

Anyway, thats the only complaint I have about the ending as unfortunate as that is because this series has been super strong until that point.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or translation is weird?
Anyway, dead better stay dead, but otherwise it was really satisfying. Asuka x Kurumi. And Doggy, holly shit this was hot, I love her and her master scenes.

I'd rather Sayako stay dead, but I can accept her coming back because Francine came back earlier. That said, if Asuka can do that, I wonder why Mia wasn't also brought back...

running end = bad ending

It is clear that they decided to end the series soon and ended it anyway, changed basic concepts of the plot and suddenly became a bed of roses where Asuka can revive the dead ...

Honestly that final shit.

Bruh this end was so shit if they were gonna randomly pull out the ressurect card they shud've resurrected best girl mia i am fuming

This manga was a good ride. I'm happy Kurumi x Asuka is a thing, they deserve love. Francine's message and ressurection were really unexpected, but it's an awesome way to end the series. I'm a bit sad we won't get a sequel, because i want to see how Asuka will handle this responsibility and keep the secret about her power from the world. Seeing her smiling while crying in the last page makes my heart warm. Poor girl finally found hapiness.

@tubas11 thank you for translate, i highly appreciate your work!

Dex-chan lover
Well that was a fucking random point to patch up a plot hole.

And where are her glasses? C'mon. Last panel of the entire fucking series and they brought her back without her glasses. AT LEAST show another panel.
Well whatever. At least she came back, though it seems kinda forced.

And we'll never know what Kurumi has to say about her girlfriend cradling a naked Best Girl.

Dex-chan lover
LOL

Man I forgot about this series years ago and finally decided to finish it. This ending is literally the plot me and my friends wrote in a comic when we were 13 back in the 90s. Literally a friend finding a message from his dead friend going "I'm talking to you from the future -- you're confused, I know, because I'm dead. But don't worry, you're going to bring me back"

Holy crap that's nostalgic as fuck to think about.

Users who are viewing this thread