Mahousekai no Uketsukejou ni Naritai desu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

There seems to be a pretty big divide between the people who love Alves and hate him. But honestly Alves and Nunnaly are hella cute together where else would you get this chemistry

Dex-chan lover
@mi3aw_
My problem with him isnt that I hate him or this ship. Its his behavior. I simple dont like it if the other part behaves like a big mean idiot just because that person likes the other one. (Most of the time the male bullies the female.)
That is outside of manga more than stupid. At least I did read some novels were such boys truly lost their possibility of beeing liked. Lockman isnt that different. Teasing her or trying to maintain his image is one thing. BUT he is nothing else then an arrogant asshole towards her. He is insulting her far too often. That also goes too far in terms of rival-romance. If they wouldnt be in love with each other and just rivals it would be ok, but like that is it too much and only annoying. Instead of saying she didnt study enough he could have just answered with a "who knows", while he knows how hard she worked is in such a situation an insult towards her.
He also behaves towards her like he is something above her (in the form he is something better) while he uses the laws he learned (like noble law) which commoners will most likely never have contact with.

He isnt outright abusing her, but he behaves far too much like an arrogant asshole, which makes me question why she even likes him beside his face. BTW this also hits the story hard now since we see more about their relationship than the thing the title implies.

People calling their relationship dynamic abusive are cracking me up. Alves' behaviour was literally the magic equivalent of boys teasing the girls they like in the playground.

They're actually cute together. That was a really smooth move by him- and we got a ballroom moment there.

I knew girls who would quietly cry at home after being bullied cuz the guy liked them, just cuz they like you doesn't make it wholesome. How hard is it to get over the whole "tsundere" bs and just not be an douche

Aggregator gang
ahhh he's such an assholleeee but it was cute in the ballroom when he wasn't being like that. smh

Dex-chan lover
The law Alves mentioned is def about the relationships between nobility and commoners

Omigosh y is everyone so mean to alves i can't even😞 i mean he acts kinda mean nd all but it definitely shows he doesn't harbour any bad intentions towards her nd even tho he acts like this u gotta admit they're hella cute together

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if anyone keeps the glamor on in bed.
A0JmHDcb.jpg
Ext7qCjb.jpg
f5jbAwfb.jpg
3Sp3FpLb.jpg

So he only act like an asshole to her, when she disguised herself he found her charming and lovely, so it's a problem comming from him !
He denies his affection to her to such point that he doesn't even notice 🤔
Anyways the chapter was extremely cute and wholsome, thank you translators 🌻

My heart yeets itself out of the window every time this gets an update. Nunally is totally oblivious that Alves is really catching dem feelings. I can’t wait for more~ thank you for the chapter💕

@exxeld I GOT A HUNCH TOO!! Since at times Nunally appears to be such a dunce, it might just fly past her head lmao I hope we can get some info hnggggrrhh i can’t wait!!

I still dont understand why ancient people organize this event, when mask not really hide identity
Edit: Magic is convenient

Users who are viewing this thread