Mahoutsukai no Konyakusha - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - In This World Where You Live

Double-page supporter
@Ifrittuccia it's ch 24 not 26 lol. The one they uploaded before was 24.1 with only 10pgs (only the first part of ch 24). The ch 24 they uploaded today is the full ch 24 😊

Thank you for translating this to the end! Although I would have loved to see more of their moments together, I think it's good to keep it short and sweet! A lot of series end up dragging things on for too long. It was a nice story!

Dex-chan lover
Wait...that’s the end?

Uuuh...okay then...but maybe you guys should delete the ch 24.1 stump now. What do you guys plan to do now tho? Pick another series?

Double-page supporter
@hina_sw You're right, I confused the number because I had opened two tabs on the computer. lol
Thanks for the explanation, but now that they have uploaded the completed chapter what will they do with the first part?
Will they erase it?

Group Leader
@Wolvenworks
@Cyreader
And also for those who are wondering about our next project...
The answer is, none!

As stated in the first chapter, this is a one-time project only.
I am retiring from the scanlation world and will return to focus on translating novels.
I might give an occasional help if needed, but for now i don't think I'll pick another manga series (unless it has something to do with my novel or it's something that i really like)

Thanks for the support!

Dex-chan lover
So... is it complete or there is a continuation and this is just first season?

Thank you so much for your hard work!
I'll be seeing you in translation world~ fufu~🤭

Double-page supporter
@Ifrittuccia not sure idk who does the deleting. I'm guessing mangadex?

@KuRuuRuu thanks for scanlating this!! You guys did an awesome job. Thanks for translating the novel too, we need more WN/LN translators 😁

Users who are viewing this thread