This non-rhythmic poem is about my journey through and through
About the pain I experienced
Don't even know if this may be called a poem
But read it to pity the loner
And a dying message I have for @BoredWeeb23
Which I call Matilda
I take things very personally so please very much ignore me

Aggregator gang
Glad they stopped here while the story is still sweet even if it is bitter...

all I wanted were bebes at the end.... i wanted to see cute babes. :'(
Nice story tho.
thank you for taking the time to translate!

I'm so thank full for the translation 😭😭😭 it takes a long way to the real happy ending but it was WORTH it,, oh myy i'm very happy to be able to read this work of translation, thank you translator 🖤🖤🖤

I feel really really bad for Selvess..., he was really kind till the very end...he just couldn't disobey his hell of a fiancé and he had no one to make him feel he was great in his own way aaarrrggghhh dang it at least make him have happiness too

I luv the ending though .... Its just that Selvess was really pitiful

Dex-chan lover
This was such a nice story to binge. I kinda wish the pacing at times was better, I wish we saw kids and had more, but I really enjoyed it. Wish it would get licensed in English to purchase a physical copy

I really love the FL, she’s so kind and sweet. Loved the story. I do think that everyone is likeable especially the Princess and Selvess, well except for Luna xD

bruh cries LMAO this was so light and enjoyable to read, i pity selvess tho i believe her deserves a better ending than that. </3

Now that I’m done I need to go to sleep BUT hold up. I wanted to see the Bebe and I felt really bad for Selvess I wishes she gave him a hug at least and I wished she had speak up to him saying it wasn’t his fault abut over all it was really good and it kept me up until 2am. The was great!🤩😘

im so sorry but i hate eddy so much. how could he hurt so much the woman he "loves"??? he was always rude and wouldn’t give a damn abou filimina's feelings. 😠i liked selvess way better...

I’m so glad he never went yandere along the way.
Rather... what a helpless couple, made me feel anxious all the way. Not one of the nicest couples I’ve read (definitely not heartwarming cause I was too anxious about their relationship) but I feel they’re one of the more realistic couples out there.

I’m not sure why I binge read this whole thing lol. I didn’t like how all she did in the beginning was wait for him. And then she went and foolishly jumped out and got hurt too. She says she wants to be stronger by his side but she hasn’t done anything. Yea I’m just not a fan of how weak the female lead is.

Users who are viewing this thread