Mahoutsukai no Konyakusha

Dex-chan lover
Bit ridiculous to release 4 chapters in quarters all at once. Even if the raws were published like that, there's no reason to segment them after the whole chapters are available.

Let's just be grateful we're getting updates, hmm?

Thank youuuu! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Group Leader
the reason they are in parts is because they come out in parts and they reduce the work load on the scanlation team as they work on it
i mean it's a lot more easier to TL CL n TS a chapter that has 6-8 pages than a chapter that has 24-26
you guys shouldn't have a problem with it as they are all there n you are not made to wait for all the parts

Dex-chan lover
Damn calm down people, these scanlators are doing these for free and yet you complain about how it’s split in 4 parts? It’s published like that, it’s not the teams fault. They want to release them as fast as possible

Ty for the chapters!!! If you don't like it, scanlate yourself or don't read. 😂 Why so OCD over split chapters when all you have to do is press buttons. LUL.

Group Leader
Way to go to pour cold water on our enthusiasm lol
If you're wondering 'why', it's because I want to see this kind of anguished expression? ahahaha JK~
We have our reasons and technically, it's our right to decide, right~?
And btw, thank you for everyone who support us!

Dex-chan lover
@0181sam
They want to release them as fast as possible
There was a release delay set on them lol. All it does is clog up the chapter list. Can we please get them uploaded as individual pages next time? Ch 15.01, Ch 15.02 .. Ch 15.24 etc. Should make it easier to work on and get them out even faster.

Dropped because of the weird ass mini chapters followed by new full chapters then back to the same repeated mini chapters.

@OutlawSMG - Uhh... So you're dropping it because two different translations groups are translating this series? Why not you just pick one of the group and read their translation?

@OutlawSMG please be more thoughtful when commenting. These are people who work hard on translation and they might get disheartened by your comment. Maybe you don't know but there are currently two seperate groups translating this, you should probably pick one and read from there.

Thank you for the update! By the way Author-nim, why wouldn’t you show us their lovey dovey time but the glimpse? 😆

Getting impatient for the whole chapter to be published at the same time? Just live a life for a day and surprise yourself when checking the follow page.

Yeah, I need chapter too ! Now ! And pay me to read them too ! And I would gladly take your sister and empty your fridge too !!

:D

Omigodddd....what is wrong with the husband?!!!
Theres a limit how secretive you want it to be!!
Ughh my heart.....that guy doesnt deserve her...seriously ..

Dex-chan lover
This is really boring tbh. The mc is useless, the guy is annoying, the drama is forced. I don’t understand the ratings.

Users who are viewing this thread