Maid no Kishi-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Call

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
cluts? I think that spelling is incorrect.

Casual Kishi-san!!

Dex-chan lover
Two maid manga update in a row? Hell yeah thank you translators!

Also damn Kishi is so cute, her akward attempt at prolonging the convo melt my heart.

Contributor
@Htetaung
As long as we can understand, does the spelling really need to be correct?
Considering the group leader (Rak25) literally gave me a (wholly unnecessary IMHO) shoutout for constant nitpicking, at the very least they tolerate me.

page1.jpg

Group Leader
@htetaung
@justforthelulz

Although you are right and I could’ve left it as is, but I try to do the best job I can if I am able to, I love taking all of your feedback into account when doing this, helps me better my quality even if it’s by a slight margin.

Hey @Rak25 thanks for being a good sport. It's nice to see people that can take criticism well, and not take it personally. You're an awesome person and it's such a good life skill.

Also, You're doing a great job and keep at it!

Dex-chan lover
Kishi is one of the best kuuderes I've seen recently. It can actually be difficult to figure out what she's thinking and feeling sometimes. Some characters show a little too much "dere" and not enough "kuu".

Fed-Kun's army
So cuteee Kishi good job author and artist for creating such character. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread