Mainichi Shine Shine Itte Kuru Gimai ga, Ore ga Nete Iru Suki ni Saimin-jutsu de Hore Saseyou to Shite Kurundakedo…! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - A Novel and Hyp…

Dex-chan lover
his novel reads as fucking SAO!!!! WTF!?!

and u guys know what im talking about

Dex-chan lover
@iskelets8
sorry to break it to you, but it is, in fact, trash. You live in denial, my man. Accept it. You like trash. It's fine. Everyone here does. They would abort after chapter 1 if they didn't.

Double-page supporter
I see. This is the trend. Write something so trash that you would want to read more.

Dex-chan lover
@iskelets8 I believe the MC unconsciously love his step sis too I believe he is using what’s called sublimation it’s a defense mechanism where someone who has unacceptable impulses change it into something more acceptable even productive an example is a hyper aggressive person decide to be a professional MMA fighter beating random people is unacceptable but beating people in national TV is.

In his case he loves his step sister romantically but due to it being not acceptable he instead poured all his desire in making the LN that’s this is also why he doesn’t know what to do when confronted with his step sister’s love due to the fact then when people’s defense mechanisms are confronted or stop working the experience great anxiety and distress and is causing the mental damage the MC is experiencing.

This series is surprisingly high IQ similar to rick and morty only few and well educated people will understand the story.

I just startet reading this and its really enjoyable. The story so far is kind of strange but at the same time its interesting and funny. I said strange because i dont usually read these kind of manga. So far i can recommend it!

Users who are viewing this thread