Mainichi Shine Shine Itte Kuru Gimai ga, Ore ga Nete Iru Suki ni Saimin-jutsu de Hore Saseyou to Shite Kurundakedo…! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - A Novel and Hyp…

i think the author could have invented a better excuse for him to follow her orders, the " she is gonna kill if dont obey her " is stupid :

Dex-chan lover
unreliable mc-narrator lmao. he says he's a nameless author but he can't be a nameless author if there is that much merch (plushies? drama cds? other voice actors got paid decently to read this out because there's a significant amount of people wanting this content?)

edit: ps: also calling it right now, sasamoto yuzuxxx, the #1 ln author is likely gonna be rinko-chan, the light haired girl.

i like the concept but it kinda forced...

if the sister not that dumbass and the brother is better at acting... then it should be more... em... lewd

Fed-Kun's army
Well... I was gonna try and see how long I could watch this trainwreck, but there's already guts everywhere, there's a bloody pacifier hanging off my shoulder, now sure what's going on with that pile of gore with 2 heads...
I'ma head out...

Dex-chan lover
And now he's a webnovel author... This shit is shitty, but I just keep reading xD

Users who are viewing this thread