Mainichi Shine Shine Itte Kuru Gimai ga, Ore ga Nete Iru Suki ni Saimin-jutsu de Hore Saseyou to Shite Kurundakedo…! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - A Kiss and Hypn…

OUT OF CONTROL! I'm rooting for all of them, while rooting for none of them, and can't wait to see what happens next!

Considering I was on the edge of my seat this whole chapter, I bet actually being in that café during all of that would've been truly crazy. Love all of the reactions in the background too.

Dex-chan lover
Trashy and cheap. The chapters are fortnightly and short, so I may as well see how this dumpster fire progresses.

t28

Dex-chan lover
@HellShade It was established at the beginning that they aren't blood related.

ngl that I want osanajimi to win but she has no chance though.

Dex-chan lover
Already for this sister to get knocked down all the pegs. 🤦‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Why do these kinds of manga always have to bring in a character that is properly logical and explains why what is happening is bad. I have to say I can't accept the brother liking the little sister if the first thought he thinks of is power tools. That's a disgustingly abusive relationship so I hope the little sister loses. Also I just don't get why the two girls like him as he's just such a wuss. Like seriously man the time to drop this stupid game has passed and he has friend is willing to help him get out of this sitation but is doing nothing omg. I am just going to continue reading it to see how much of dumpster fire this will get.

Dex-chan lover
This is why you should invest in an M1911 handgun

S E L F D E F E N S E I S C O O L

Dex-chan lover
Look, I'm cool with incest in anime, incest is wincest, but at least a good writing would be good! It's either a romcom or a serious shit, don't give me crap like this aaaaahhh!!!!

Childhood friend deserves better than shitty MC and his shitty sister

Dex-chan lover
Things you shouldn't stick your dick in:
A.) Crazy.
B.) Your sister.

In your case, it's both. Run. Eject. Smash the safety glass and hit the alarm. Get out now while you still can.

Users who are viewing this thread