Mainichi Shine Shine Itte Kuru Gimai ga, Ore ga Nete Iru Suki ni Saimin-jutsu de Hore Saseyou to Shite Kurundakedo…!

This is the worst manga I have ever read, there might be other manga with worse art, worse stories, etc. This manga on every level is repugnant, I feel like someone watching School days for the first time or Boku no pico. This is like having a man burn in front of you and the only thing you can do is continue recording it for Instagram.

Fed-Kun's army
Horeeey sheeettt. If I had the physical copy I'd yeet it into the trashcan and set it ablaze. Not a single character is likable, even the background characters are trash coz they exist in this dumpster of a manga. I like the story, "Girl too shy so she hypnotizes her step-brother to confess", that's a masterpiece right there. Well, maybe not but it would've at least been something enjoyable to read but the way it's executed and the personalities of the characters in this make it garbage. 10/10 must read.

The mc is a piece of shit I hate people who act like they can’t just use their fucking words and just say wtf needs to be said 7/10 only because the childhood friend is likable

This is supposed to be a funny gag manga, why does it have a plot, and why does the plot suck? Can't wait to see how it ends

Users who are viewing this thread