Mainichi Shine Shine Itte Kuru Gimai ga, Ore ga Nete Iru Suki ni Saimin-jutsu de Hore Saseyou to Shite Kurundakedo…!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, wouldn't surprise me if this only gets 1 or 2 volumes so far before it gets axed lol

i dont know why mc is being a pussy, he could easily knock the lights out of her when she doesnt have the drill, even when she does have the drill not much can save you from a good ol' punch to the noggin

Imagine just trying to live you're life but you're own sister is pretty much a bully and then proceeds to try and hypnotize you because she's crazy.

But don't worry guys, it's not blood related so it's okay.

Aggregator gang
lmao, I was reading this on manganelo because Mangadex wouldn't load at the time and I wanted to see some comments. Yeah, that's pretty much what I expected the reaction to be.
I am pretty much immune from anything sis-related, whether that be good or bad, so I actually like the manga xD.
I guess I am just more of a degenerate than most hehehehe... he-?
But yet again the view count is hela high. So maybe there are actually a lot of people on the same boat.
Hmm... I think I am putting too much thought into this lol.

It's a terrible story but thanks translator's for doing this, I want to see how it ends or how it looks like when it gets axed

trash, 10/10, dont read it (unless you have immunity to cringe or you're a masochist like myself)

If this doesn't end with
Rinko winning
I will be disgusted. The step-sister is literally an emotionally and physically abusive psychopath with the common sense of a 3 year old. She's got moments of cuteness buried in a fucking pile of violent threats. If not for
the literal murder suicide threats
I could maybe be okay with her winning, but instead I just feel like she belongs in a psych ward.

I'm in for the ride either way though. Should be a funny trainwreck

This one's pretty brutal lads, it seems strives to have as many bad writing moments in it as Attack on Titan has gore and violence.

Every week I come back thinking how much worse it can get. It’s fucking horrible and I’m addicted.

Users who are viewing this thread