Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 320 - It's..!

Dex-chan lover
Tall demon ladies fall everytime for his boylet charms. Which is fair, have you seen this adorable boy (you might have to look a little lower but trust me on this one)

Double-page supporter
the Iruma rizz strike again (one more member to the harem, i love that even the mangaka aknowledge it at this point, but i still don't know if it's going to stay as a joke or if it will become a real thing at some point XD )

Dex-chan lover
I like that Opera is also doing this for Kalego. Do I smell a stoic tsundere from Opera to Kalego?

Group Leader
I like that Opera is also doing this for Kalego. Do I smell a stoic tsundere from Opera to Kalego?
Nah, Opera knows that Kalego is under a lot of stress because his stronger, now a 13 Crown brother Narnia has basically declared war on Iruma. Kalego is both Iruma's contracted familiar and teacher, and that's why in the last chapter he said he would defend "Babyls students" against any enemies, no matter whether the students are demons or humans.

Balam most likely relayed that back to Opera, and this is a reward from Senpai for sticking to his moral code.

Group Leader
Also reading the chapter title made this flash into my mind.

Dex-chan lover
Sad no Ameri but we've been spoiled with her lately. But nee-san.. whoa mama :lewd:

Too bad we couldn't see Chima and Sylvia. Maybe next time.

The new girl reminds me of a super busty Hakua from World only God Knows because of the skull motiff in the hairs, except for the bust.
On the other hand, we have already seen Ameri in a swimsuit when Ameri and Iruma went on their date, so her not being there is fair

Dex-chan lover
Nah, Opera knows that Kalego is under a lot of stress because his stronger, now a 13 Crown brother Narnia has basically declared war on Iruma. Kalego is both Iruma's contracted familiar and teacher, and that's why in the last chapter he said he would defend "Babyls students" against any enemies, no matter whether the students are demons or humans.

Balam most likely relayed that back to Opera, and this is a reward from Senpai for sticking to his moral code.
Similarly, I bet Opera really is planning on something dangerous for after lunch and he needs someone on Kalego's level to help protect the class just in case (especially since the 6 fingers are still after Iruma, so having the extra protection is kind of necessary regardless.)

Dex-chan lover
What is that hairpiece she’s wearing? I feel like that should be the clue to who she is, but at very least I think they never directly met and she only knows him through someone else.

Dex-chan lover
> It's a break for you and the students.
> Here's cabbage, chop-chop!

I must be the weird one thinking that hot mommy approaching Iruma at full speed is maximum sus. Though, her being Ameri's mom IS a legit guess.

What does "libera-sike" mean (Sabro shouts it when throwing Soi and Lied)?

Aggregator gang
> It's a break for you and the students.
> Here's cabbage, chop-chop!

I must be the weird one thinking that hot mommy approaching Iruma at full speed is maximum sus. Though, her being Ameri's mom IS a legit guess.

What does "libera-sike" mean (Sabro shouts it when throwing Soi and Lied)?
Libera is a spell cast to increase throwing strength, used by Iruma back in the first festival when he threw that bomb away having the dragon appear.

Sike is...probably just added as a fun game bit or something.

Users who are viewing this thread