Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 322 - Beach season begins!

What I like about this chapter is how they mention Walter Park and show off just how experienced the students are now then they were before. Before they couldn’t even handle a single beast, let alone three of them without dramatically hurting themselves. You can see how much they have grown in both their abilities and their team synergies. Sure Shiida did help Jazz and Lied get unstuck but everything else was just the students. Maybe even Kalego and Opera knew this and why they didn’t help at all.

Dex-chan lover
Now this is what I call a true beach party. No alcohol or horrible noise. Just a bunch of kids killing an octopus for dinner.

Dex-chan lover
What I like about this chapter is how they mention Walter Park and show off just how experienced the students are now then they were before. Before they couldn’t even handle a single beast, let alone three of them without dramatically hurting themselves. You can see how much they have grown in both their abilities and their team synergies. Sure Shiida did help Jazz and Lied get unstuck but everything else was just the students. Maybe even Kalego and Opera knew this and why they didn’t help at all.
Indeed. As Kalego said at Walter Park, fighting that beast was a great opportunity. They can see this incident as a "Pop Quiz" of sorts.

Dex-chan lover
he really let a bunch of students do his job for him. this guy ain't feeling very qualified for his 13 crown position.

Dex-chan lover
he really let a bunch of students do his job for him. this guy ain't feeling very qualified for his 13 crown position.
He likely knows about the Tricky plan to raise up a young demon to be the Demon King. He would also know each of the Misfits are earmarked as potential candidates. This is him testing them. A pop quiz, if you will.

well, there you go, the training is useful, isn't it? now they seemed calm enough to face the problems that came their way.

Users who are viewing this thread