Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 322 - Beach season begins!

Dex-chan lover
I love how this series can just take a chapter to do a zelda bossfight and no one bats an eye.

Fucken love this series lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Good chapter, especially to see some growth from the misfit class.

That said, I'm a tad confused. I thought that monsters going crazy at the beach was some weird occurrence that needed to be investigated and reported (if I remember last chapter accurately). However, it seems that according to this chapter, such things are a normal occurrence and simply a part of tourist attraction. If so, there must be something else that required an investigation from a member of The Thirteen Crown.
He must be checking why they're NOT rampaging

Dex-chan lover
Class took down a monster with relative ease. Awesome!

Now I'm hungry for some squid.

Group Leader
Why did iruma need clara for the feather?

Where's Ali-san?
The feathers have to be physical objects as Iruma hasn't learned how to turn pure magic into a bow and arrows like Bachiko yet.

Clara is their because her Bloodline magic lets her create an infinite amount of them for him. She's basically a living quiver, for the arrow for his bow and the arrow in pants.

Dex-chan lover

Where's Ali-san?
He wasn't drawn with a feather on in the beginning, so him just suddenly having one would make no sense.
And since Clara's ability is to literally do stuff like that, it makes sense to use it in this case.

Also can't really whip out Ali-san here since, as far as I am concerned, no one knows he exists.

That's at least how i understood it.

Dex-chan lover
Page 6, I know it's Shiida-sensei's long leg kicking the kraken tentacle, but due to the placement of it, it also looks like it's Gaap doing a really high toe kick like a ballerina, too, lmao.
We admire the boy's dedication to his art.

(for real tho thats so funny.)

Dex-chan lover
Good chapter, especially to see some growth from the misfit class.

That said, I'm a tad confused. I thought that monsters going crazy at the beach was some weird occurrence that needed to be investigated and reported (if I remember last chapter accurately). However, it seems that according to this chapter, such things are a normal occurrence and simply a part of tourist attraction. If so, there must be something else that required an investigation from a member of The Thirteen Crown.
Looking back, he specified that Magical Beasts going berserk would be something to report on for the new crowns during their evaluation of their new territory. The fact that this is a common occurrence actually explains why he was so calm at the end of the last chapter, so my guess is that he wants to make sure it's not an unusual level of aggression, in case someone is stirring the pot, like at Walter park (I wouldn't be surprised if the 6 fingers want to target the resort next after Walter Park, considering they want to eliminate areas where demons can relieve stress building towards their wicked phase.)

Dex-chan lover

Where's Ali-san?
He can't exactly carry feathers around in his swimsuit and the Magical Beast he gets those feathers from is all the way back at the school (don't forget he uses the feather up whenever he creates a bow)

Dex-chan lover
He wasn't drawn with a feather on in the beginning, so him just suddenly having one would make no sense.
And since Clara's ability is to literally do stuff like that, it makes sense to use it in this case.

Also can't really whip out Ali-san here since, as far as I am concerned, no one knows he exists.

That's at least how i understood it.
Well, more like Ali actively chooses to not come out in front of others because he's "shy"

Dex-chan lover
If you mean Nishi-sensei, Iruma's author is a woman.
Riflow is referring to Gaap, in response to my talking about how Shiida-sensei's leg looks like a ballerina high kick done by him, too, because of how their bodies overlapped.

Users who are viewing this thread