Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 333 - What I Want

Dex-chan lover
Wait, was Iruma using the royal we there? I just am a bit confused since I don't feel like he would be speaking for the others here about such habits, he normally would only refer to himself unless he wasn't the only one there getting excited about taking on and unreasonable task (actually makes me wonder about the pronouns used for Beem, though I don't question that one as much since Beem would hardly be the first demon referred to in such a way.)

Dex-chan lover
while wearing an girls uniform? like were did you got that idea?
also since when opera mentioned that they identify as supposed genderfluid? what if opera gender is just left unknown! you don’t ask the characters if they have that kind of identety
Except Beem isn't wearing the girl's uniform, the shirt doesn't actually match and Beem wears pants, more likely a similar situation to Ameri where Beem is just wearing their own preference of clothes (probably something 5th years get the privilege to do since Ameri's case is also special.)

Double-page supporter
Wait, was Iruma using the royal we there? I just am a bit confused since I don't feel like he would be speaking for the others here about such habits, he normally would only refer to himself unless he wasn't the only one there getting excited about taking on and unreasonable task (actually makes me wonder about the pronouns used for Beem, though I don't question that one as much since Beem would hardly be the first demon referred to in such a way.)
looking at the raws, the word he used was 僕ら/bokura, which is definitely "we." I also thought it was a bit unexpected for him to speak for them like that, but I guess he feels like he knows azz and clara well enough that he's confident about what motivates them

Dex-chan lover
looking at the raws, the word he used was 僕ら/bokura, which is definitely "we." I also thought it was a bit unexpected for him to speak for them like that, but I guess he feels like he knows azz and clara well enough that he's confident about what motivates them
Indeed. As Soi notes, the Misfits are all challenge seekers. Iruma knows this by now too.

Dex-chan lover
My dude, get your eyes checked.
Why, there is zero indication of anything, at worst Beem's shirt looks a bit baggy in one panel, but not in a way that suggests breasts. I think you're just looking for something that isn't there and convinced yourself it is. Unless you can point out where exactly this comes up, I have zero reason to believe you because again I SEE NOTHING EVEN ON CLOSE OBSERVATION, but it's always possible it's like one of those "spot the difference" situations and I'm just overlooking something.

Fed-Kun's army
People......were are in chapter 333......just 333 chapters to 666....That chapter better be awesome...this is Demon centric manga after all

Users who are viewing this thread