Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 338 - A Muddy Stream Aflame

Dex-chan lover
Suffering from success.

I have seen that expression a lot recently.

I respect that even if they want to paint and show their art so much... Beem has consideration to be careful showing it.

I am against censorship as much as anyone, but when the art, in this case, has a repeatable, observable, and severe effect on the psyche of people... I can't fault Kalego-sensei for saying no.

But I am curious how the 05 council would categorize Beem's masterpiece.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
They need a way to show the painting without putting the students health at risk.

Several characters have been put under mental duress, by Orobas, wind guy and some plants during the harvest festival.

From them only Iruma was able to overcome the mind magic using the power of character development but there is another character who overcame the same mind magic. Clara was freed from the magic by Iruma who saved her using an arrow. How about Iruma does the same for the portrait with all the visitors who reach that level?

Dex-chan lover
Mod Edit: Trolling
Students: "I hope our arts will be exposed to many!"

Teachers:

hitlergoebbels1500.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
They need a way to show the painting without putting the students health at risk.

Several characters have been put under mental duress, by Orobas, wind guy and some plants during the harvest festival.

From them only Iruma was able to overcome the mind magic using the power of character development but there is another character who overcame the same mind magic. Clara was freed from the magic by Iruma who saved her using an arrow. How about Iruma does the same for the portrait with all the visitors who reach that level?
You mean Iruma shoots the painting every time people are overwhelmed by it?

Dex-chan lover
Can't subject random students to mind destroying cognitohazards? God forbid women have hobbies.
You make one psychic active perception-altering painting, and people just... go crazy, saying that you shouldn't paint, that your art is dangerous and you shouldn't show them to a public of impressionable teenagers.

Such lack of consideration.

Double-page supporter

This worked because Clara was under the illusion that a monster was Iruma and was dispelled because Iruma killed the monster
Am I wrong or does this line of thinking not fit the demon world. As far as we know its just a 2d panted image with no magic right?
It's not completely explained how but just by looking at the painting it can cause immense mental damages, around the level of gaap's (wind sword guy) true face

Users who are viewing this thread