Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 338 - A Muddy Stream Aflame

Dex-chan lover
yeah, but "reproductions?" We have only some accounts of beem-sensei, i'm not sure if it was ever confirmed if they published a picture on the Mona Lisa, I mean Palome he painted.

Apparently since then, noone has ever seen any of his paintings. Very few records and accounts exist of people seeing them.

We have Kalego-kun in the booth with us, please describe your experience of Beem-sensei's painting in 3 words or less:

Flowers, Rainbows. Yuck

Kalego-kun has left us for the restroom. Stay tuned folks, more rainbow colored puke soon 2 come!
I meant because Silvia saw Beem's Painting in a book and that didn't affect her, in fact, she even asked her dad why it was considered so scaryy, thus the painting likely doesn't do much of anything when someone else redraws it, similarly it doesn't affect us because it is nothing more than a recreation (aside from the fact that this work is fictional of course.) It's not "so scary it can break your mind" it literally takes a toll on the viewer, when you see the real deal, making weaker demons fall ill. Besides, cutesy stuff doesn't actually create problems for demons (though there could always be exceptions,) otherwise devidolls that are cute like "Kuromu" and "Irumi" wouldn't be so popular, the demons wouldn't have loved Iruma's Sakura Tree from the beginning of the series and Ameri wouldn't gush over the romcom manga Iruma reads for her. Yes Demon's have a very different take on things like art, but that doesn't mean they're on par with something like the Yugopotamians from Fairly Odd Parents that literally die in the presence of cute, sweet and nice things. Fact is, there is definitely more to the painting than just how it looks, either that, or it's like Gaap's true face and Mimikyu's true form, the actual appearance is just that terrifying (I will note that we have yet to see the true face of either painting, and that's the part that deals psychological damage.)

Dex-chan lover
I meant because Silvia saw Beem's Painting in a book and that didn't affect her, in fact, she even asked her dad why it was considered so scaryy, thus the painting likely doesn't do much of anything when someone else redraws it, similarly it doesn't affect us because it is nothing more than a recreation (aside from the fact that this work is fictional of course.) It's not "so scary it can break your mind" it literally takes a toll on the viewer, when you see the real deal, making weaker demons fall ill. Besides, cutesy stuff doesn't actually create problems for demons (though there could always be exceptions,) otherwise devidolls that are cute like "Kuromu" and "Irumi" wouldn't be so popular, the demons wouldn't have loved Iruma's Sakura Tree from the beginning of the series and Ameri wouldn't gush over the romcom manga Iruma reads for her. Yes Demon's have a very different take on things like art, but that doesn't mean they're on par with something like the Yugopotamians from Fairly Odd Parents that literally die in the presence of cute, sweet and nice things. Fact is, there is definitely more to the painting than just how it looks, either that, or it's like Gaap's true face and Mimikyu's true form, the actual appearance is just that terrifying (I will note that we have yet to see the true face of either painting, and that's the part that deals psychological damage.)
Yeah as I said, recreations by a different artist - aka different folks have different strokes.

A recreation can, and never will be able to, give back the true horror of an original masterpiece.

What I like most about this, is Sylvia's infatuation with Beem. At the same time, Beem is trying to shield Sylvia's eyes from the truth.

You can't handle the truth. He can't handle the truth. She, wouldn't be able to come to terms with the truth.

That is the truth, behind the painting. The truth, why we haven't seen it yet. The truth, so grotesque, so evil, so vile, yet the author will surely grace us with an au natural younger sister painting.

Because, you know. Beem said it himself, he is drawing the YOUNGER SISTER, of HIS Palome. So, it would only hurt those who don't understand the art behind it. The meaning behind the painting itself. It will not hurt, Palome, the person who is depicted as the younger sister. Everyone, except Beem and Palome herself, would be driven mad by the smiling Mona Lisa. The Palome, a grotesque, frightening demon, also known as the Mona Lisa of the Demon World.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah as I said, recreations by a different artist - aka different folks have different strokes.

A recreation can, and never will be able to, give back the true horror of an original masterpiece.

What I like most about this, is Sylvia's infatuation with Beem. At the same time, Beem is trying to shield Sylvia's eyes from the truth.

You can't handle the truth. He can't handle the truth. She, wouldn't be able to come to terms with the truth.

That is the truth, behind the painting. The truth, why we haven't seen it yet. The truth, so grotesque, so evil, so vile, yet the author will surely grace us with an au natural younger sister painting.

Because, you know. Beem said it himself, he is drawing the YOUNGER SISTER, of HIS Palome. So, it would only hurt those who don't understand the art behind it. The meaning behind the painting itself. It will not hurt, Palome, the person who is depicted as the younger sister. Everyone, except Beem and Palome herself, would be driven mad by the smiling Mona Lisa. The Palome, a grotesque, frightening demon, also known as the Mona Lisa of the Demon World.
That made zero sense and seems to contradict your previous statements... Oh well, you do you, what makes sense to you might just not make sense to me, and that's ok, have a good weekend.

Dex-chan lover
That made zero sense and seems to contradict your previous statements... Oh well, you do you, what makes sense to you might just not make sense to me, and that's ok, have a good weekend.
Heh, really?

See son, I am the most reasonable, perfectly legit, truest of truthspeakers.

I consider, everyone else a demon, a liar, someone who didn't do their homework. :(

Dex-chan lover
Ya know, all the demons are losing their minds (literally) over this painting, but I can't help but be curious on how Iruma would react to it.
iruma worked retail before the events of the manga, he no diffs as far as seeing heinous shit that threatens to break him mentally

Users who are viewing this thread