Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 340 - Before Anyone Else

Dex-chan lover

Sabnock to me is the really the biggest contender of the throne. Iruma's true rival to be the demon king .​

Aggregator gang
Silvia has to convince Sabro regarding his passion for painting, so that his answer is yes as an answer, and no as an answer.

Silvia is also willing to traumatize herself, perhaps even for life, to copy Beem's painting. And I would like his painting to become known and appreciated by everyone else, without suffering psychological damage.

And I hope that Baal or Kiriwo don't think of stealing Beem's painting, to use it for evil purposes.

And I hope that during the events next to the families of each individual student, Narnia does not appear disguised as Fenrir or disguised as his brother Kalego, and start attacking Iruma.

Double-page supporter
Huh... but is making a copy really a solution?

Would be cool if Sabnock said no and Gaap appears to save the day! I mean, he hasn't appeared enough since the start of this arc!

Dex-chan lover
Nice, finally get to see some actual character development of iruma and how he thought it was best to talk with the teachers and Sylvie's older brother. Also very excited to see the final thing

Dex-chan lover
Kalego be like:
43b.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Now that I think about it, considering it is a demon world and their own twisted view on things, I have to wonder what this picture actually looks like. Is it something that is actually mind-breaking or is it something that would be considered the Mona Lisa here in the human world or some wonderful landscape.
This is an excellent theory for all we know Iruma can look at it just fine and people will probably think he's got like god level mental resistance.

I mean. If that art is a weapon. Wouldn't her crafting art be considered making a weapon? It's just a blade of a different kind, meant to hit others in a different way. This kind of "being in line with the family, but in a different way" is something we've seen several times before. I don't think it'll be a big problem, from the art/smithing perspective.
That said, no idea if her (mental) safety being put on the line is something her family would be OK with.

Users who are viewing this thread