Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 12 Ch. 102 - Before → After

Dex-chan lover
They look so cool and grizzled from their training, that's my babies😆
Thanks for the chapter!!

Wooooooo!

Also, I can't help but sing the "Bachikoi" ED(?)of Naruto Shippuden in my head each time Bachiko appears... Especially whenever Iruma has flashbacks of her/remembers her advice in a pinch.

Damn I was reading 40 chapters in a raw, this manga is great and Clara is cute af. I swear in a multi release. Great job guys.

@MagicalCarcrash It could be that most people only know little about their involvement, considering all of the monsters were defeated by the teacher and adults. Then again, the fact that Iruma is now famous for saving Walter Park puts a chink in that amour.

Dex-chan lover
v14.png
I don't know why but this reminded me of the post-hell-week arc from Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn

Double-page supporter
Still kinda wonder why they don't change their face to Jojo after all that HELL training ...

i thought he was going to be like dark assassin like clothes and stuff that fits with his black bow and wings but he looks like robinhood

ok i guess..

Amelie wore regular student's uniform before though with the corset/armor thing. She pretty cute in the outfit

Fed-Kun's army
Jazz was hot in his outfit ngl, Although they all look so cool and beautiful on that panel! It's really satisfying to watch your favorite charcters grow 😭😭 I'm so freaking proud of y'all!

Users who are viewing this thread