Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 341 - An Outstretched Palm

Dex-chan lover
Another great chapter for a great manga.

Always happy to be able to witness manga history in the making, rather than just being able to enjoy a masterpiece after it has been published in full.

Double-page supporter
In the first phase, Sabnock really believed that Iruma was going to meet/marry Silvia, and join Silvia's family, so they wanted Sabnock Sabro to give them his blessing. Which is kind of funny.

Sabnock Sabro being busy with face training with Sabnock Sabzan's father, maybe Silvia would have been somehow ashamed to show the drawing to her father.

For image 20->I thought mah girl is Momonoki younger vr for a moment. They look similar on that style of hair.

Dex-chan lover
knowing how Iruma is the demon king in the future and how he will still be close with the other misfits. I wonder if Iruma's harem notoriety will include the misfit class lol (?)

Aggregator gang
I believe Osamu keep delaying showing us Galna is just him looking at hundreds of sadako references so he can cook us the worst sadako ever drawn by humanity.

Dex-chan lover
Would be great if the author can have the balls to actually live up to the occasion and made sylvia be crippled and mentally unstable after pulling off the masterpiece. Like i mean, fuck that power of friendship bullshit and went with the reason you gave beem's painting such a big deal in the first place.

I doubt it tho, the balls are long gone.
The author is a woman, complaining that they dont have balls is a huge miss lmao

Besides, this has literally been a 'power of friendship' manga since the start. If you don't like that, I have no idea how you've made it this far.

Dex-chan lover
The author is a woman, complaining that they dont have balls is a huge miss lmao

Besides, this has literally been a 'power of friendship' manga since the start. If you don't like that, I have no idea how you've made it this far.
'having balls' is a figure of speech, it doesn't have anything to do with gender for a women or men and never was lmao

Exactly because its been PoF since the start, this manga got lukewarm developments instead of going for the occasion that the author even bother to wrote upon. Imagine doing storyboarding all tense leading up to messed up consequences from the art, only then to make it so all ends with rainbows PoF solves all.

Not that i expect you to understand cs you dont even get what a figure of speech was so cba lmao

Dex-chan lover
we all knew that the joke was gonna happen, but it still worked well 👌👌

Dex-chan lover
That warning from Sabnock is very fair, often we understand that their are consequences to what we might do, but we figure they'll be something more mundane that does little harm, when the reality might be that it might completely ruin something like our dreams (like when someone gets a criminal record for things in their youth and realizes it has made it extremely difficult to live life as an adult.) While we shouldn't overburden ourselves with worries during decision making, it is always important to consider the risks of major decisions that can be potentially life altering and consider how they weigh against our desires. This is also why it is good to get an outside perspective on such decisions, especially if that someone has a good grasp about the actual risks involved.

Dex-chan lover
Spoiler: after this event
Silvia become the strongest painter, her hand permanently coated in haki, whenever she want to paint she will shout bankai and her brush will change, coated in pitch black chakra that span to the entire school.

Dex-chan lover
'having balls' is a figure of speech, it doesn't have anything to do with gender for a women or men and never was lmao

Exactly because its been PoF since the start, this manga got lukewarm developments instead of going for the occasion that the author even bother to wrote upon. Imagine doing storyboarding all tense leading up to messed up consequences from the art, only then to make it so all ends with rainbows PoF solves all.

Not that i expect you to understand cs you dont even get what a figure of speech was so cba lmao
That's such crap, yes there needs to be established consequences to all of this that leads to actual issues, but that doesn't mean that characters need to be permanently damaged because of it, or at least not Silvia specifically, to be good story writing. People like you make me so annoyed because you have this idiotic idea that things aren't good unless someone dies, the you treat garbage like Chainsaw Man and Walking Dead like it's the best thing ever because almost everyone dies there (news flash, it's not suddenly less predictable just because anybody can die, at that point you shift to "he's dead, she's dead, they're all dead," and just stop caring about the characters completely.) Get out of here with that nonsense about "the author has no balls to establish real consequences" You don't know squat.

Dex-chan lover
:meguusmug:Would be funny if author pull a swerve or funny joke. Like the “dreaded” picture of death is actually either :
1. A human maid is doing moe moe kyun or get delicious
2. A lovely human wife doing “do you want bath? Dinner? Or…me?”
3. A very cute picture of puppy doing puppy eyes or any animal doing cute move
The only problem with that is that Demons don't really have an issue with cute things (as seen with Devidols and how the cutesy romcom manga Iruma and Ameri reads doesn't create issues for anyone Iruma shows, then there's the Sakura tree that the demons loved) I agree it'd be funny, but I just don't think it'd make sense 🤔

Dex-chan lover
That's such crap, yes there needs to be established consequences to all of this that leads to actual issues, but that doesn't mean that characters need to be permanently damaged because of it, or at least not Silvia specifically, to be good story writing. People like you make me so annoyed because you have this idiotic idea that things aren't good unless someone dies, the you treat garbage like Chainsaw Man and Walking Dead like it's the best thing ever because almost everyone dies there (news flash, it's not suddenly less predictable just because anybody can die, at that point you shift to "he's dead, she's dead, they're all dead," and just stop caring about the characters completely.) Get out of here with that nonsense about "the author has no balls to establish real consequences" You don't know squat.
I'm going to make a slight apology, part of this was just me venting about the idiots who complain when "main characters" don't die in a series, as if that's the only thing that matters. I know that episode wasn't talking about characters dying, though the assertion episode made is very similar. If you are someone who likes Chainsaw Man or The Walking Dead, I apologize for calling them garbage, I might think they're bad, but if you believe otherwise I won't argue and say you're wrong, my tastes do not disqualify your opinions on the matter, I'm just tired of people that try to feed me lines about how they're so great because "anyone can die," which for me is not a good thing in a series since that just means it's pointless to get attached to a character.

Double-page supporter
Would be great if the author can have the balls to actually live up to the occasion and made sylvia be crippled and mentally unstable after pulling off the masterpiece. Like i mean, fuck that power of friendship bullshit and went with the reason you gave beem's painting such a big deal in the first place.

I doubt it tho, the balls are long gone.
it's less a matter of the author not having the courage to pull out big consequences, I think, and more that she's beholden to the messages that she wants to communicate. permanently crippling silvia for looking at the painting would punish her for being true to her desires, which runs counter not only to the themes of her character arc but to those of the manga itself. as much as it would be an interesting turn of events, it would also be completely inconsistent with the overarching tone of the story

some stories are about bitter truths and gritty consequences, this one is about chasing your dreams and how love and kindness can change the world

Users who are viewing this thread