Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 344 - I'll Be Your Guide

Am I the only one that thinks lied isn't gonna be the 1st victim but the reason the entire project fails somehow? Also that white eyed iruma shot with everyone else is chilling

Dex-chan lover
I've been thinking about whether they'd bring out Irumean for this scare fest 🤔 a fun thought either way lol

Dex-chan lover
i would have preferred if the painting at least had some elements of horror to it if we're gonna have everyone reacting this way to what is just a portrait of a fictional pretty lady with a disgustingly mean personality.

Dex-chan lover
Well considering even Iruma is terrified of it, the picture isn't going to end up being some joke like I've been guessing. Something that would be a masterpiece in a museum in the human world like that.

Half-evil cycle Silvia is absolutely adorable, even more than usual.
i mean we kinda saw the painting already. if we take what the first painting looked like as a reference and just switched the character in the painting to the new one we get the exact image everyone else sees. the whole gimmick is just a mental attack and not actually anything frightening.

Dex-chan lover
this story is set at demon world since the beginning but i think that spread page where they huddle up has the most mischievous smiles i've ever seen so far :pepela:

cover1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I am LOVING her half evil cycle look!
Also they are gonna kill at least one person with all of this [metaphorically so they don't shut down]

Users who are viewing this thread