Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 355 - I'll Follow You

Dex-chan lover
This chapter shows a fragility in Alice's way of thinking... he is simple-minded, nothing new, he has been like that since his first appearance, but here... it was on full throttle.

And if left to fester... it could be a dangerous way of thinking... fortunately, he has his soulmates(yes, I include Clara in this, even if he wouldn't admit it... she is his soulmate too XD).

Welp... Nova will be the new king it seems, kinda predictable and in my opinion a little off from the "limitations" imposed by the story (with kids having clear limits, even with their huge potential), but... I can't say I don't see the appeal, and Nishi-sensei has yet to fail in constructing a character and I doubt she has any intentions to start now.

Dex-chan lover
Love how dedicated Azz is to Iruma.

Iruma is unaware of it, but he's taken the first step towards passing Mephisto's true test.

Nova, there is no escaping from Iruma. You are already a part of his harem, whether you like it or not.

Dex-chan lover
21XG0Jv.jpeg

sorry :meguusmug:

Supporter
Anyone else thinking nova might be deaf or at least really hard of hearing? He said that the ear training had nothing to do with him and thematically, it’d fit since he’s a long eared with their skills and Iruma is a “demon” without wings or magic of his own.

Dex-chan lover
It would be interesting if Nova wasn't the leader of the tribes, since he seems a bit young for that responsibility. Their ears are very peculiar as well.

Wander if that is an artistic choice or if there is a meaning behind it.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else thinking nova might be deaf or at least really hard of hearing? He said that the ear training had nothing to do with him and thematically, it’d fit since he’s a long eared with their skills and Iruma is a “demon” without wings or magic of his own.

That would actually be a really interesting angle to take. Not only is there prejudice against your race being good at only one thing, but you don't even fit into that stereotype. Anyone in that position would want to change how the world sees them.

Dex-chan lover
so iruma already passed step one of the test that was given to him with misinformation in order to fail him. everything else from here on is just going to be nova and probably a few others getting taught magic and what not. obviously i expect some minor physical disturbance but it will be a small scale disturbance that will get handled either in 1 chapter or in a montage.

Dex-chan lover
I like that Iruma instinctively understood that the many-ears weren't loyal to them. They were afraid.
I also appreciate that he sees that by drawing a parallel to opera, there's a previous chapter where opera explains how they view their loyalty towards sullivan (and potentially iruma), TL;DR is "absolute trust and devotion", which is obviously quite far from anything these guys feel toward whoever orders them around

Users who are viewing this thread