Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 37 Ch. 324 - You are my...

Dex-chan lover
Kalego looks so tiny when they are on the bus. I can't get over it. He's so tiny. I get what's supposed to be happening there, but there clearly isn't enough space between kalego and opera for kalego to be that small, right?

Dex-chan lover
Interesting, so Mephisto is one of the few people that recognizes that Iruma took action before even the schemer Baal could. Even if Mephisto was on Baal's side before, I think he might actually mean it when he says he's Iruma's ally since that display probably impressed him more. I could definitely see him being in with Baal, especially since Baal presents main character energy too, but the Iruma might have stolen that spotlight in Mephisto's eyes if I am correct, at which point he might be more of a double agent now and biding his time to take action. That being said, being Iruma's ally also doesn't guarantee that he is going to actually be helpful since he could have his own interpretations of what is "in Iruma's best interests" 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Mephisto please just be a naturally sus guy instead of a baddie ;n;

I really like his vibes

Dex-chan lover
But why would he suspect Opera? They’re family. Obviously they would know the deal with Iruma
Kalego was probably thinking Opera would beat him or even killing him for being a potential threat to Iruma. Remember his words to Balam, not even a student would be safe from his wrath if that student posed a serious threat to the student body or the order of the school. And human walking around, gaining influence and power among the students, is something which is not common to the regular flow of order. So Opera might not have taken Kalego's plausible deniability to not "officially" know as comfort but a reason to fight Kalego and make him follow Opera's, and by extension Sullivan's, orders.

Thus Kalego is prepared to fight to protect his life if Opera was there to hurt him.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda want Mephisto to train Iruma, imagine the destructive skills of a sniper that can pierce through anything.

"go as a family next year" the found family aspects of this manga still moves me sm :(

Dex-chan lover
I totally ship Bra and Mephisto. They have a fun dynamic so I hope they will appear some more together :D

Users who are viewing this thread