Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 37 Ch. 324 - You are my...

Dex-chan lover
(beep beep)
Seat belts everyone!
44FtWcZ.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Opera is best cat.
I wonder what's Mephisto really plotting. He's still sus IMO.
I hope we see Bug-chan again, too.

Mephisto seems like a voyeur. If he does anything against Iruma I think he'd still expect Iruma to succeed. He called him a "main character type" after all, so I think he's hoping for both struggle and success.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
:glee: you're my nigero. I will not murder you just because you found out Iruma is human

Dex-chan lover
Mephisto is even more suspicious.

Opera cares for Kalego on their own weird, weird way.

Double-page supporter
I wonder if they'll form "Iruma Faction" in the future
More likely existing factions and alliances will align themselves one way or another, for example the three heroes families are closely aligned, to the point you'd call them a faction, all of the three greats have followers and allies of their own aside from their cooperation, so you could call them three factions, or one "the three greats" faction. The ones working underground like the 6(5) fingers, orchestra-san and kiryo who are aligned with Baal. I'm sure the "deities" will probably have their own factions and support groups too
So if Opera heard the story from Iruma and Sullivan, do they have reason to believe that Kalego knows Iruma's a human?
She got heads up from Balam, so I believe so
Wasn't mephisto one of the new crowns? With ties to Baal?
The one with ties to Baal was Kalego's brother I believe.

Dex-chan lover
So, looks like Opera paints their toe nails.

Really nice of them to try and cheer Kalego up. It's possible they suspect that he knows about Iruma.

Mephisto has a thing for Iruma... this should be interesting. 😅

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Wasn't mephisto one of the new crowns? With ties to Baal?
In fact, I believe that Baal recommended Narnia as a member of the 13 crowns; Zebubra was recommended by Beelzebub, and Mephisto was most likely recommended by Belial. Since Mephisto and Belial's nephew named Razberry have a somewhat similar personality.

Users who are viewing this thread