Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 358 - Kingmaker

Dex-chan lover
Mephisto is going to decide that Iruma can never be king but at the same time is the only one he can make into a king. We all know that unlike Delkira, Iruma will get Mephisto to join him and help willingly while changing his perception to align with Iruma.

Dex-chan lover
I dont even surprised when mephisto say "Fuck this shit im out " after this 🤣

Supporter
Looks like horns since ive been trying to find the ear grooves but couldnt spot it. Might be a trick tho. Itd be interesting if Nova really is parallel to Dokfel and Iruma to Delkira.

Then again, i believe if a past demon king came from many ears tribe theyd be regarded at a higher stature.
If it’s just horns, that feels like a weird design decision to make here since they do kinda look like the many ears s ears

well that dude was king hundreds of years ago. A lot could happen in that time. Maybe he was so bloodthirsty that his people were oppressed after he died because everyone was afraid they’d rise to power again

Double-page supporter
So Mephisto is a maker of demon kings, as for example a director or screenwriter takes care of creating a script for a film/play.

So one way to get rid of the competition for the position of demon king is to eliminate it, as Derkila did with the other 2 candidates for the throne of the demon king.

Maybe Mephisto is represented here as a student, it can mean 2 things:

1. The fact that Mephisto found a resemblance between Iruma and Derkila.
  2. The fact that Mephisto will understand what Derkila was referring to, that is, to create my own goal/objective in life, not to mention someone with the title of king maker.

Dex-chan lover
It'll be interesting to see if he picked Iruma as his candidate of choice or if he'll judge each of the others too. And if he'll keep backing the one he chooses or jump ship to be on what he thinks is the winning side.
I feel like with that personality. He'll stick with his choice once he makes it (idk if he already did and now regrets it, but i feel like it'd be more likely he was planning on checking the other ones too first).

Like, you can see that despite everything, he absolutely recognized Delkira as a perfect Demon King, and he clocked that immediately. And it looks like he's loyal to his convictions at least. So whoever "he chooses" is who he's likely to stick with. and with those last panels? Most likely to do that, cuz he NEEDS to prove that he's right and can pick an even better King than what Delkira was

Dex-chan lover
arrested-development-season1.gif

Dex-chan lover
Mephisto be like: I have calculated everything I need to do. Not like I suck at math but where in demon's name did I go wrong?

Supporter
Iruma will reject his help and choose his own path just like the last guy.
Maybe, except that I think Iruma is too considerate of other peoples' feelings to reject help outright. And he did call on Clara and Azz right off the bat... I think that, like with the haunted house, Iruma would only turn down assistance if he thinks it comes with too many strings attached (ex: if Mephisto wants to shape him into the wrong kind of demon king.)

Aggregator gang
nobody is commenting that Kingmaker is alive after all this time and Living as New member C13? OK...

well he is going to get so BIG Head-Ache that he will give up I think.

Dex-chan lover
nobody is commenting that Kingmaker is alive after all this time and Living as New member C13? OK...

well he is going to get so BIG Head-Ache that he will give up I think.
The Three Greats like know his identity. Other Crowns too. But he likes to keep to the background. So it isn't commonly known.

Supporter
Maybe, except that I think Iruma is too considerate of other peoples' feelings to reject help outright. And he did call on Clara and Azz right off the bat... I think that, like with the haunted house, Iruma would only turn down assistance if he thinks it comes with too many strings attached (ex: if Mephisto wants to shape him into the wrong kind of demon king.)
Well we know that Iruma is not gonna be a typical demon king and the last dude Mephisto made a king was famously violent. I’m sure his vision for Iruma s reign wouldnot match Iruma’s

Dex-chan lover
I just realized (having re-read the chapter) that General Kushinashi, the demon who was considered a Demon King candidate with the red hair (whose emblem is a flower and wave)

Her hair ornament is the exact same one we saw back during the first year batra festival arc, the little girl who lost her treasure and triggered Kirio-senpai.

What does this mean?

Users who are viewing this thread