Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 364 - Were He a King Who Discards

Mephisto's reactions are hilarious🤣🤣🤣 the guy only left them for half a day and when he comes back there's a school, a farm, souvenir merchandise and production deals already in place😐😶. 🤣🤣🤣 if he comes back a week later they would've colonized the moon at that pace. He really underestimated the king of the abnormal class to go off without supervision, dude thought he could play the usual mindgames and get the expected result but he didnt account for the Iruma factor🤣🤣🤣

It's nice to see a flashback that shows that Iruma is different from the previous King. This is someone that truly wants to support Iruma for Iruma and it's nice to see that from the previous cohorts. I was worried only his classmates would support him for Iruma instead of the shadow of likeness he had with the previous King.

So what's going to happen to the kids who wanted to do things outside the usual many-ear jobs, because now it's them all just having agriculture pushed on them. Iruma's gluttony basically disregarded their own wants lmao

Dex-chan lover
Are we gonna get a twist? I'd be nice no to if I'm honest. He solved the problem and everyone's happy. Let my man rank up and show it off to Ameri :meguu:

Dex-chan lover
So what's going to happen to the kids who wanted to do things outside the usual many-ear jobs, because now it's them all just having agriculture pushed on them. Iruma's gluttony basically disregarded their own wants lmao
uh, it's only day one of farming. If anything Iruma just shows alternative meaning that in future more alternative will be available.

Dex-chan lover
Man, this is one of those Manga that doesn't get nearly as much attention as it deserves. It doesn't have epicly huge battles, crazy power scaling and such but it's damn good all the same.

Dex-chan lover
First it's a carrot farm, then it's carrot-related industries, then it's carrot marketing firms, carrot insurance companies, carrot college. Their potential is limitless!
carrot for profit prisons
carrot crime families
carrot lawyer firms
truly endless

Users who are viewing this thread