Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 15 Ch. 129 - Let's Get It

Group Leader
@cor3zone you ranking up by showing your skills and strength in the events. A war between misfit members will put them in the spothlight

Dex-chan lover
@RRR-gi
You also rank up by bringing in points. So a war with other students puts you in the spotlight and gets you points. So double the gains, while avoiding the risk of classmates potentially not hitting the target. Fighting other misfits just isn't rational, especially from someone previously depicted as quite intelligent.

Dex-chan lover
@BlueSpiderLily That means the only one in dire need to rank up fast is Elizabetta. Most of them only need 2 rank ups to stay in the best classroom ever, and except for the couple who've dropped out, and can no longer show off, everyone is showing some amazing improvements very openly. Iruma being how he is, is showing off way more than he probably should be, more gigantic plants and telling everyone he's got a 20k point item, gotta love his naive nature.

Dex-chan lover
@RRR-gi
So, fighting someone like Orobas or the Dorodoro brothers is 'bullying the weak'? A bit arrogant, saying only the misfits are worth fighting.😊

Elizabetta is the weak link of the class. She doesn't have combat skills nor the brains to excel in studies. If you want them to ensure all the classmates will reach rank 4 you should expect them to share points with Elizabetta to give her victory in Harvest Festival and eliminate the risk of her dragging them down

Dex-chan lover
well, guess the going to kick out from king classroom ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

People are bitching about Kerori attacking the castle but hear me out
This is actually a very good thing both for her and Agares
here's why:
Remember when Kalego told them that this exam is a simulation of fighting for survival in the Netherworld? For now they proved they can secure food and make themselves a safe little kingdom. But you have to be strong enough to defend your home and fight for its prosperity too. It means you may end up fighting with others. Let's remember that Netherworld is not peaceful place. There are legit battles going on in various places and they have food shortage and other problems. So what is happening now can and probably will happen in the future and it's a great chance for them to test if they will survive.
And the teachers are watching to evaluate that. Getting a lot of points can only give them the prestigious title and that's cool but the most important thing is their overall performance.

Double-page supporter
Kerori's finally drunk on power.

Who needs to be the top Devidol when you've got a whole animal kingdom I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or they became more mature after the training (especially the girl)? Kerori not even a shy-on girl anymore

Dex-chan lover
I don't blame Kerori for trying to win. Sure, she's risking Royal One, but a competition is a competition. They didn't give an explanation of how rank-ups are awarded anyway, so there's no reason to believe that every member of the abnormal class could get a rank-up in the first place. Maybe if they all collaborated at the beginning to split up points evenly, but instead, they all decided they'd compete to show whose training is hardest. Besides, if being a demon means uninhibiting your desires, then demons are just being demons. It would have been interesting if something pushed her over the edge and it turned out that this was her wicked phase, especially if it meant she got a different design for her wicked phase.

That said, I think it's kind of unfair that attacking other students will get you disqualified, but siccing your beasts on them won't. Maybe the beasts are just attacking the castle and raiding the ingredients, but that seems unlikely.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol, I really love how they are acting exactly like (competitive) friends do in boardgames, games and sports. We strive to ruin each other, and give each other Hell. It's both challenging, entertaining, and also a sign of respect. You go easy on those you feel sorry for, your friends, equals, and betters, you work to crush and bring down.

It's a competition! I'm just jealous the closest I could get to waging physical war against my friends is paintball, airsoft, or boffing.

Dex-chan lover
So attacking other students is fine as long as you use indirect means? I mean, if using illusions to throw someone down a cliff or outright sending an army of beasts to attack is fair game, then the only ones getting screwed are the muscleheads who only know how to punch shit or cast offensive spells.

Fed-Kun's army
why are people saying its bad thing for competing against each other even if they are classmates??! competition is competition!

Dex-chan lover
Frankly not a fan of this development. But well, we'll see how it plays out

Users who are viewing this thread