Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 15 Ch. 129 - Let's Get It

There's a guy from previous chapters that said claiming points from you're own classmate is kinda dumb and now that I'm seeing this
I agree this is just stupid.

. _ .

This is a fantastic turn of events, love it. One queen to rule them all (too bad it's really Ameri, though)!

Dex-chan lover
This is fine, this is fine... they're devils so they act on ambition and desire. Can't wait for Evil Iruma to tame that queen though!

Dex-chan lover
For the queen!
War arc within main cast is glorious.
Kinda reminds me Fairy Tail tournament arc with two Fairy Tail guild teams

Double-page supporter
Coming back into this thread and completely confused. Have you people never played Monopoly, Civilization, fucking hell FIFA with friends and did NOT try to ruin them? Leave them in lamentations and despair? What are you, angels?

@Kiraidesu The problem is that everyone in their class needs to reach rank 4. For the most part, that means they all need to gain a rank in this event or it will be impossible. That they're actively fighting each other and hindering that is just pure idiocy, it's detrimental to the entire class.

Dex-chan lover
I'm willing to bet Lied just saw a glimpse of Iruma's future royal harem.

Also, why do they think that the castle has the golden leaf? That seems like a bit of leap of logic...

Though, that said, now I want a Total War style game based on this arc where you set up your own settlements and army.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane She said she's not interested in that but in everything else they have in the Stores which she assumes is a whole lot since ... well castle.

Users who are viewing this thread