Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 16 Ch. 141 - Dear Friends,

Dex-chan lover
Azz mom already took all of iruma virginities

- She literally rode him down
- Boob chokehold
- Him sitting on the couch while she just looms over him
- Undress him and dress him back
- Carry him like a princess

I still think Amelie will win in the end so this is just Iruma getting some expert level lessons.

Dex-chan lover
@leaderreborn it's fire though lore wise the actual Asmodeus is a lust demon that has been relegated to their personality trait now where they have over flowing love to the people they care. though I guess there are translation of his name that could mean wrath or rage so I guess that's where the fire comes from.

i bet when he tells them he's human clara will lick him to see what human tastes like. 99% sure

Double-page supporter
I have three theories: (Personally i feel like #3 would be the most interesting. #1 would be kinda anticlimactic, #2 seems like a bit of an asspull)
1) eventually Iruma's body will adapt to be able to use mana as his own so even though he is human he will have demon abilities.
2) he'll get injured and get a blood transplant that mutates his cells.
3) we will find out that humans actually are able to use healing/light/life magic (that's why iruma's blood heals wounds and accelerated that beanstalks growth ) and its probably an ability that doesn't manifest outside of the demon world so humans are believed to be manaless. There might be a human hiding in the demon world who will teach iruma to use his human magic.

Dex-chan lover
now THATs some advice. 'be honest if you trust them', if your obvious hesitating, then it's not that you don't trust them-

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for sticking with the cutie nafra credits! Thank you!

Dex-chan lover
This is the first time i've actually been jealous of an manga characters friendship.. wtf.

Aggregator gang
First we had Mr. Demon Kings Yaoi hands on Iruma and now we had Mrs. Hot Milf Piggybacking and Hands on Iruma!

What a ride!

Dex-chan lover
@artyom

We already saw that when he did the Evidol thing, got overshadowed as a trap by Iruma though. I'm extremely confident Alice is male, the only way he can possibly be a reverse trap at this point is if he's literally turning into a guy via magic. The actual 'hidden girl' androgynous character is Opera, who context points to as definitely a woman.

Fed-Kun's army
whoa mama
. . .
another proof that mothers in mangas/anime/"off-brand" are always the best

Double-page supporter
@Walter_vi_Britannia There's a weird ass conspiracy theory that Asmodeus is a girl or is gonna turn into a girl or whatever because in one chapter he wore chest wraps and his name is Alice. His seiyuu in the anime's clearly a dude so you'd think the theory would've been shut down but nope

Dex-chan lover
"Is she psychic?!"
Well, Iruma.. umm... since this is the Underworld and each Demon have some kind of ability. It wouldn't be that surprising.

Users who are viewing this thread