Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 17 Ch. 147 - Another Demon

Fed-Kun's army
This character is literally the author way of telling us to reread the whole shit

Dex-chan lover
So, perception filter glasses with a dude that has a natural perception filter... Okay, that's awesome.

I can't find Purson...
But in chapter 5 page 17? There are 13 persons listening the teacher...
Is worse than Waldo!

Double-page supporter
He was in the anime every single time the misfits were together. He was in the background so I noticed him and then when I reread the manga I saw him once.

Aggregator gang
Funnily enough I was just thinking about him and whether he'd ever be explained right before I read this chapter.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapters!!!
And, MA BOY PUISON, now everyone reminds that he exist at last! xD
We caught up with the current arc, being caught up with the raws is getting so close, can't wait! xD

Power Uploader
Has that guy really been there the whole time, or is the author just trying to BS us?

Dex-chan lover
Vol.2 Ch.8 page 5 is the earliest and the only moment I can remember ever seeing him, and I had to search to make sure of that...

nernVQF5Np2MV8BMgfzUFZ9WJpDZ2HzY_JfDIjrOBHU.png

I remember his face but I remembered him as their teacher. Maybe a look alike

Dex-chan lover
Reread the entire thing... Yup, the guy has been there the entire time, and any point where we could see names, there are 13 listings, like Calego checkmarking those who have confirmed training mentors. He just literally never got spotlight or even had his name listed before this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread