Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 19 Ch. 167 - The Sound of Anticipation

Dex-chan lover
HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

Dex-chan lover
my heart is going badump badump for nee-sama. am I gay now?
like gosh-I really want a mass release but just getting releases is just a blessing. AND I just can't stockpile to read it all together.
poor trans team. it seems like a great cleaner and typesetter is sacrificed every spread. you will be remember for your work~ writing them off as dead~
AND the execution is a stand above horse-hair's class! they caught everyone off guard and the audience build up did well to contrast them as the "protagonists". literally deliberate hype.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the great work, appreciate the efforts. Hyped for the next chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
Poro 🤣 Everyone was waiting to see the class, some with better privileges than others... Amelie looked cute compared to Elizabetta, who had an attractive and flirtatious aura.

THANKS AS ALWAYS MISFITS SCANS!!! I know next chapter is a hard one since is full of text on the draws and cleaning is horrible---

You know what I'm really excited for? THIS ARC WHEN ITS ANIMATED! FUCK ME. Its gona take more than a year for us to get to this part tho.... ARGH

Users who are viewing this thread