Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 19 Ch. 168 - The Misfits Present: "Lilith's Red Carpet"

ITS HERE THANKS SO MUCH MISFITS SCANS!!! Went straight here to Thank you first.

Edit just finished reading OMG THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR YOUR AMAZING WORK!!! 168 was so good!

Holy shit that was damn epic!!!! It must be alot of work for you guys thanks for this chapter

Dex-chan lover
Holy Mother of God... you madlads did it. And a FREAKIN' DAY after the last chapter. HFS!!!

This is easily in the top 10 of manga chapters EVER published, and your hard work, effort, and dedication to adapting this story and bringing it to us does it complete justice.

Bravo. Bravo.

/em hatsoff

Double-page supporter
HORY SHHHH WHAT A MADLAD YOU GUYS!
THANKS for the HARD WORK!!!

Dex-chan lover
I FEEL LIKE I'M IN THE MANGA WATCHING THEM LIVE
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE CHAPTER! YOU GUYS DID A PERFECT WORK!

Words cannot express how thankful I am for you guys releasing this chapter. Such a great arc and series. Please keep up the great work.

Amazing wotk on the chapter!!!! Thank you so much for bringing this adorable and endearing series to us!!! PWill continue to follow the series and future proyects!

holy SHIT

THE REDRAWS

THE STORY

THE CLIMAX

THANK YOU MISFITS FOR EVERYTHING AND ALL YOUR HARDWORK!!!

Double-page supporter
I can see why this chapter gave you so much trouble, having to straight up redraw things on top of the translations.

This is amazing, holy heck. Mad respect to the Misfit Scans team, ya'll deserve it!

Users who are viewing this thread