Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 20 Ch. 170 - Salute to the Winners

Dex-chan lover
@lnomsim Fun.
Demons are repeatedly established as selfish and whimsical. They follow those who are either strong or interesting, preferably both.

Iruma brings a constant stream of thrills, by accident mostly. He's also completely different from them in his - well - humanity. So his entire mindset is a novelty for them. Especially since he's a honest-to-goodness shonen protagonist, which is the complete opposite to what demons are said to be used to.

Has someone who speaks hebrew i love this series sometimes but bud that hey is so stylized its a freaking resh XD

(for an english equivilant its like stylizing a D so much it becomes a Q)

The blinking meme at the end got me cracking XD
But hey its been 170 chapters already its about time.

Dex-chan lover
I understand Amelie, seeing Iruma like that is completely normal to... "overheat".

And i can't blame Poro-chan-sama for still having a mind of eating Soi and Iruma, they are two little snacks.

I had always wanted to say this: Gaap and Agares' friendship is so funny and cute!! Gaap is sooo precious!! Just look at him holding up Agares' arm to show A's badge 😍😁😂 ref: page 19

Double-page supporter
HE has no style, HE has no grace,
Thi-thi-thi-this boy has a happy face!

Fed-Kun's army
Wahhhhhhhh You can't tell how much happy and proud I am for them! They worked so hard and they reaped what they sowed 😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one wondering why asmodeus didn't also get a rank up for his performance?

I am starting to think his lack of ranking up is becoming a low-key running gag at this point...

Dex-chan lover
in case you don't remember
flying race: rank 1
Deathball execution: rank 2
Battler party: rank 3
Harvest festival: rank 4
and now, music festival:

Users who are viewing this thread