Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 20 Ch. 177 - Together with a Friend

Soulmate is the purest relationship on man to man or man to girl before the corrupt way thingking-gay,bisexual,etc- exist..

Holy shit this is gay af but im in too deep to stop now. Wait till my boy iruma gets back in his wicked phase tell my bitch clara to sit on this lap again

😭 a beautiful homiesexual relationship. I love the bromance between the two and hope when azz learns the truth he will still be there for him 😔

Group Leader
Soulmate is a nice way of putting it, especially considering it's something a best friend would say to you.

This chapter in general had some very nice moments, good stuff.

Aggregator gang
I think the Soulmate was too abruptly used here. Shynyu is generally used for the "closest of friends", more like a confidant. A person who you can rely on whenever you need a helping hand or when they need it. No sexual undertones or anything, meanwhile soulsmates can imply that.

nice chapter another mention of Iruma being the demon king, and the chapters are coming in fast aren't they? thanks

I wouldn't have noticed Iruma's growth if Az didn't point out. I still remember Iruma trying to not stand out and get popular. This is nice...

Users who are viewing this thread