Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 182 - Netherworld's Order

Double-page supporter
@ Lampsforsale

While it's true demons seem to live for thousands of years, it's important to know why. The single major difference between demons and humans seem to be magic; ie, the presence of mana. This may indicate mana is why demons age very slowly- and if that's the case, the ring of gluttony may preserve Iruma the way intrinsic mana preserves normal demons.

Omigod their interaction is adorable! I love how how this manga treat Iruma as the precious child he is, so innocent and wholesome 🥺.

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to kidnap Balam sensei outta this manga and marry him. Look how he's playing with Iruma awww 😍

well you know how protagonist are always so kind that they almost forgive killers of their parents or lovers for some fucking shit pride or show and i detest them but iruma truly is the only kind protag who does not do that shit he knows when to show kindness and what to beware of like festival arc he fought to protect and wasnt some shit like lets forget the past the criminal got their sentence so its is humanly and so good

Users who are viewing this thread