Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 183 - Suzuki Iruma's Demonic Rites

I like the people who immediately hug Iruma after telling them he's never celebrated something like that are Purson, Lied, and Clara-

Dex-chan lover
Lied, Purson, and Clara are officially smoll gang, too precious

HOW TO FIND KALEGO:
1. Find Iruma.
2.Give him a summoning paper.
3.Let him summon.

And there you have it! You found Kalego.

Fed-Kun's army
cried in this chapter... so emotional😭.... great chapter though!😊

Double-page supporter
What the hell, that fire stove was the birthday candle. 😂🤣

Fed-Kun's army
I know all of you cried coz I cried too! Sullivan thanking Iruma to be born was very emotional also because of how Iruma's shitty parents treated him. Lied, Clara, and Purson hugging Iruma on the chair was cute ♥

Thank you for being born, Iruma-kun!

Fed-Kun's army
Damn the ninja cutting onions is back at it again :((((

Happy bday irumachi

Him being out in the wild never experienced something like this. Wholesome indeed.

Poor Kallego getting owned by Opera...as always lol

A thing that it was said on discord the day of the raws is that Iruma's birthday COULD mean angel, as 10 (ten in english) and 4 (shi in Japanese) make Tenshi.
Idk if it was intentional but it's a neat little detail, or maybe we're just going insane.

Dex-chan lover
I like how Balam was holding eggy-sensei during the ritual so he couldn't escape. That amused me.
Tag team effort of Opera and Balam! 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
Rereading and I still love the fact that Soi, Lied, and Clarin were the ones to hug him! That's so wholesome ♥ T_T also all four of them are smol in terms of height lol

Dex-chan lover
This is my favorite chapter out of the entire manga. Seeing the gifts and the people that I willing to celebrate his birthday it's wonderful. It's also funny that at the end he has to blow out a tub a fire instead of candles.

Dex-chan lover
This is actually better then a birthday party and getting happy birthdays...people legit coming over to say you are something good in their life would have be bawling too

Users who are viewing this thread