Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 183 - Suzuki Iruma's Demonic Rites

@NIB @LordSpoice is that how you guy see it? Form what I have seen iruma is the furthest away form self insert possible,like seriously how can anyone self insert into someone so pure and innocent like him I mean most of us are degenerate no XD? Anyway that's how I feel

Dex-chan lover
He's such a cinnamon roll TT.TT
No matter where you're born that's your home now TT.TT

Fed-Kun's army
I was laughing until Opera called Kallego and then... I cried. Iruma deserves the best, poor child he was alone and the "thank you for being born" hit me hard...

So Alice's birthday is D-day and Clara's is Cinco de Mayo. Are all the demons going to have militarily significant birthdays?

@Tatsuya-Kai that seems to be a detail corrected in the tanks or possibly was never correct in the first place, I am not sure.

Sullivan is squatting at Tet rank according to the uploaded ch 23 by Desu Vult's work: Levi expressly says he should give up resisting and ascend to Yodh already; that's consistent with how the anime depicts the conversation. He's doing it so he can't be forced to become the next demon king by the 13 Crowns or by Levi and Belial by virtue of not being the requisite rank even if his power and influence is unquestionably within that tier. Why he's so resistant to becoming the next Demon King, even if he decided to do nothing but maintain Delkira's current status quo, we've yet to be given that insight beyond that little talk he has with Iruma about the ever-shifting nature of the demon world, where he only said he didn't think he had it in him.

Dex-chan lover
@TheGTF
If i remember right, there was a chapter earlier that essentially portrayed sullivan as delkila's version of azz kun, which if the theory that delkila is either human or related to humanity in some way is true, then sullivan might be more or less for lack of a better word, raising iruma to be the next demon king, which with iruma's ability to heal any demon with his blood, would likely make him a person worthy of uniting demonkind while also having it seems, delkila's kind nature.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

It’s the first time ever that Iruma has cried in the entire series right? Our boy have that optimistic magic

Users who are viewing this thread