Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 185 - The Evidol Games

Double-page supporter
OH YOU'RE ON GIRL DID YOU JUST CALL OUR BOY UGLY????

(Btw I like that they state that demons don't care about gender)

Dex-chan lover
how many chapters until superior girl Irumi BTFOs generic lesbo girl ?

Dex-chan lover
@Hitomi_Higurashi They are a superhuman species that have a life cycle that periodicaly turn them into giga-chads and that can end up 'returning to origins' which turn them into psychotic maneating monsters. It's pretty obvious that sex or gender won't matter much to them even if it's not mentionned, especialy when you throw magic and demons that look like animals into the mix.

Aggregator gang
Ahhhhhh, at last. MM finally has their staple Loony Lesbian! The universe has balanced itself out!

Double-page supporter
@BalrogDeMorgoth it should have been that obvious, but since this is published in a shounen magazine I wasn't counting on my bets.

Also Ameri's reaction to Iruma's crossdressing in the earlier chapters threw me off the trail and made me think that the manga would go for a more conservative approach (and personally, I found really weird. With all the stuff you have going on in the demon world, you think that crossdressing makes someone a pervert?)

Dex-chan lover
So if I'm understanding this correctly their teammate Merun switched over to Gyari's team (because love or admiration? I saw heart symbols) who then openly proposed to Kuromu and said she was the only Evidols she (Gyari) acknowledge (in terms of looks and talent). Which basically means literally everyone else isn't worth acknowledging. I mean, I'm kinda just speaking for myself, but personally wouldn't join the team of someone who openly indirectly said I'm not even worth acknowledging AND praised a member of the team I just left for being the only person possibly their equal. I mean at that point I might as well just stay on the team I'm on since we're apparently SO GOOD the person scouting me wants to marry my team member (and at least that team didn't openly state I wasn't worth their time and then there's the whole loyalties and having the decency to NOT hop teams right before the match (there is no worse player than that; also shouldn't there be some regulations against that? For a competition this big I imagined they would have to register teams before hand or something. Wouldn't switching moments before be too big of an exploit?).

Awesome chapter! Lindy was almost lured away. Since they were decreased to three time to call Azz-kun! I prefer his crossdressing look more than that Amelie look alike.

Dex-chan lover
@TNT261 Hey man, sometimes admiring someone doesn't require that person to admire you back, especially if you consider that forcefulness is the quintessential appeal of "delinquent" characters like her. For what it's worth, Gyari is always friendly to her fans, despite evidently not being attracted to anyone besides Kuromu.

This isn't even considering the differences between humans and demons. It's really no surprise that Gyari is well-loved by a society that exalts violence and vices. You can also attribute Merun's sudden betrayal to the whimsical nature of demons, similar to how Misfits acted in Harvest arc and even earlier.

Dex-chan lover
This arc is legendary, a yuri ntr trap TOURNAMENT ARC!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread