Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 185 - The Evidol Games

Dex-chan lover
@thanghe
We saw his sister in person during the end of the school festival arc and she’s like 7. We do have an older brother of his that we didn’t see but I feel like there not gunna do a gender bend since there pulling the lesbian angle. Also she doesn’t have spiky hair and that’s a trait of everyone in sabro’s family.

I have actually never seen this many gay characters in a shonen before! I’m really enjoying this. The only thing that would make it better would be if there was a character in the main cast who was gay. The gay characters so far are only there for Pernod an arc, and then kinda vanish.

Yuck! So many gays. Was wondering why this was on the top today, couldn't expect more from a degenerate site like this.

i wan yuri
now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now

@Intruvious Ew it's the homophobia for me
Makes sense that you hate this website, I don't see many incels around here and your kind tend to travel in packs

Crossdressing iruma is so cute wkwkwk and please dont turn iruma gay, i wish him to be with the student council president or with the game maniac girl

What I gathered from this chapter are:
-Netherworld has 13 months (that is why Kirio's bday is on 13/13) https://twitter.com/osamun24/status/1335531652299116544?s=20
-Demons can marry either genders
-Lied-kun's will power stronger than expected, he was able to not fall too much to that evidol lol
-Gyari IS the other girl standing after the hell dance! The one that Kuromu mentioned during practice
-Iruma is a competitive boy ehehe

What Gyari says on page 15 is all to true.

@Twenty4carats why would that turn Iruma gay? There would just be a bunch of gay girls attracted to his female persona.

Demons can marry either genders!
So, Iruma can marry Alice !!!
*no matter how fragile this ship is, I shall stand proud above it!

Did anyone notice that when lied got his autograph from gyari and she pated his head kurumi was holding him down from leaving

Users who are viewing this thread