Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 186.1 - Character Booklet

Dex-chan lover
It’s neat to see that originally it was supposed to be the owl, jazz, azz, and iruma as the main group. I’m guessing that means jazz would have been a deeper character originally? Kinda ironic how he now is one of the most absent students from the manga,

I'm really surprised about the group chat thing. Pretty much all group chats I've ever been in die the moment the teacher joins.

Dex-chan lover
So I'm actually 1cm taller than Ameri. Odd. I thought she was taller, the artstyle makes her look 2m+ at times.

Dex-chan lover
@razyackerman I think you're the mentally ill one here. Who the hell cares what someone identifies as? Especially in a work of fiction? Doesn't affect anyone else in the least.

For the chapter, I always thought Ameri had two sets of ears, her regular ones and cat ears. Now I know it's just her horns covered by her hair. Lol.

Opera is not a non-binary character afaik, is just the gender hasn't been revealed, it may be revealed later as part of a joke, or just keep hidden indefinitely as part of the character.

I don't care about the gender stuff (to each their own), but the use of they/their/them, makes the reading of some parts awkward or even confusing (since these have plural forms). Reworking the sentence or addressing the character by name should be a better option I think, and if you ought to default to something, there are other pronouns less prone to confusion like "xe".

Users who are viewing this thread