Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 186.1 - Character Booklet

Opera got a hold of Iruma's phone just to mess with Kallego. LMAO

Edit: Wait, I thought Opera is a guy for sure. He looks like a guy, he acts like a guy.
Did the author explicitly say something like "Opera could be a girl, or a guy. What do you guys think?" Or something along those lines?

Dex-chan lover
@HeyHeyWhat We never really knew, by their body shape most (me included) assume he is a man, but there are many details like they using the neutral pronoun and other little things that made this not be certain.

My sincere opinion... i think the author is just having fun messing with his readers, one way or another just see Opera as you like because i guarantee you the author won't give an answer.

@alacaelum yeah, I agree with you. The author seems unlikely to give any straight answer if anyone asks the question. So, I'll be treating him as a guy like always.

Double-page supporter
But my main question was not answered are those ears, horns or hair at the top of Opera and Amerie's hair!?

Dex-chan lover
Irumean, dammit why did I not come up with that name... I guess I have to turn in my pun license.

LOL, so they really were originally Cosmo and Wanda.

Supporter
@JFkeinK
@Nintendude1997
Irumean is just Iruma without reservation like it said. Combining them would just end up with a half-assed Irumean I feel, which would kinda kill the point of the pseudo-wicked phase.

😂💖💕✨✨✨✨✨✨
Thank you for this! SO. MUCH.
“You’ve gained some pounds.”
*Keeps eating* 🥰🥰🥰💖 too cute
THE GROUP CHAT 🤣

Double-page supporter
Even a character booklet leaves me grinning like crazy :,)

I would love to see art of Iruma training cats <3 Also Lied is right, if Irumean ever makes a return he'd sweep all the students off their feet.

Azz kun's a gamer now XD Also thank god they went ahead with the pink hair. Suits him more and matches with the succubus colour scheme.

I would really love to see Clara turn Azz into a child too and play with him. Good thing they did away with the lizards, I feel bad for those lizards too. Also now that I think of it, maybe Iruma has got a bit chubbier but that is never a bad thing

President is surprisingly light. And all those evidol shows are gonna help us out a lot in this arc :D

I will always love Kiriwo's accent, it really suits him.

Kalego why do you dislike Opera so D: It won't stop me from shipping you two though

Opera, as always is an enigma and best boy, girl and cat. Also what's chilled hot milk?

Those Clara sketches at the end XD We need that Azz on the ground photo as a plot point. And Iruma has no f's to give when it comes to food >:)

That Opera troll in the end XD

Surprisingly everyone's actually shorter than I expected. Also love that Iruma and president height difference <3

Users who are viewing this thread