Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 22 Ch. 193 - Chima's Voice

Double-page supporter
The heck was a kid put in the middle of a battle field.... that was disappointing

It was intense and then it just fell completly flat.

This arc isn't doing anything interesting with the characters anyway.

The meme pages are the best part.

Dex-chan lover
>not declaring the match invalid because an audience member interrupted it

boooo

Fed-Kun's army
it was all great and then they pull this asdlkjdfj that's messed up now i hate gyari lol EXCUSE ME STAFF?? WHY DID YOU LET THE CHILD GET SO CLOSE?? WHY DIDN'T YOU INVALIDATE THE MATCH??? but then i remember they're demons lmao oop afljkdskjl it pissed me off tho also it felt like a copout!!!! welp

ANYWAY IRUMI!!!!!! SO COOL!!! ALSO MEL DEFENDING HER WIFE!!!! <3333

thank you for the update~

I always wondered what Kirio would look like when attending Devilam; he's considered a noble since he lives with Baal. But that last page lets me imagine a scenario where Iruma(, Azz-kun,) and his reunion occurs at Devilam.

Can somebody explain why did they end up protecting Chima? I am confused. Did Gyari's team mate attack her? If yes, why? I am so confused.

@Pedrub1k "The only time I feel this manga boring is when the glasses senpai appears."

When Kirio shows up, things are always interesting. This arc is starting to get boring, tbh.

Dex-chan lover
Yg35iRo.jpg

Damn, that's the manliest face Iruma have ever make so far in this manga. And that stun clap he did, did he learn that from an assassin in one of his past job? 😂

How could Chima just walk inside the battleground? Are there no security guards or something on the perimeter? Why didn't anyone stop her? It's not like she has the power to erase her presence or anything.

wake me up the cringe creepy lesbo rape drama is over and the manga is about iruma again

What a contrived way of making them lose. It's just dumb. Why did the staff not stop the kid? Why did they have to move to save the kid? Why the fuck did she go onto the field in the first place??? Having them lose due to one of them slipping up would've been bounds better, and made much more sense. Maybe the mangaka wanted us to hate the kid. That or an editor never realized how stupid it was, and just let it fly uncontested. It just doesn't make any damn sense. Having Amalie slip up in a completely out of character display of physical weakness would've made more sense, at least then there's only one stupid part to it, rather than it being a multifaceted moment of stupidity, with all of those facets being stupid, mind you.

Isnt what Kuromi doing by increasing her rivals Desire contra productive to the Job of a Deviidol. They are supossed to give people relief of there Devil Phase in a Safe way and Stop them from turning to Origin. What kuromi is doing is pretty much the reverse

@WhatTheCarl Mate, what I said wasn't all that deep. Just questioning why such a stupid turn of events transpired. At best, I can see the girl wanted to cheer Kuromu on, but like, what was the fucking point of that? It's stupid, I called it such, there wasn't anything going deeper than that outside of questioning why the mangaka did that.

Users who are viewing this thread