Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 23 Ch. 196 - Passion in Greed

Dex-chan lover
@enigmator just a bunch of kids who seem to only now after almost 200 chapters realize that this series is quite gender queer.

Me at the begining of the arc: Fuck this evildol shit
Me at the end of the arc: I love it, I love it so much, plz give me more.

Arc is good and done, it had its moments and gave more depth to the evidol thing.

Thanks to mangadex, we get to read this stuff and misfit scans they translate for us, but i wanna know is why "fuck manwha"?

Is it just an opinion or is there more to it? The context makes it seem that manwha groups were behind the ddos on mangadex.

Dex-chan lover
Really good arc wanna see more of course, next chapter everyone reaction on Irumean?

Aggregator gang
I don't care about plot, or whatever shit's making people mad about this arc, all i care about is irumi and a great job well done as always by Misfits scans.

Hopefully we'll never see Gyari ever again. Thank god this arc is over!

HOL UP! So you telling me for real that kuromu is GAE this whole, god damnit!

This arc was way too long, but it was better than I expected. Also, I saw many people writing comments about how this series is gender queer, and I'd like to ask them what the fuck were they reading, since the only lesbian characters are Gyari and (presumably) Kuromu.

Iruma being silent in this whole chapter feels really something not right...seriously.. even this arc is actually be going over soon enough.

Nobody:....

Misfits Scans: Expectations? They're about 10 miles back from where I came from.

Eh, the event ended peacefully?! No crazy bastards doing terrorism, eeeeeeh?!

Now that's the biggest plot twist of the arc... o3o

Weak end and minimum character progression.
Author could've replicated the formula from the previous arcs smh

I'm it's common in idol world people like their idol being gay then have relationship with opposite gender.

No MVE for Irumi!? Booo, this is as stupid as Oscar.

Who gives a fuck about gyari anyway.

Dex-chan lover
First off, great job as always, Misfits Scans!

Now, onto the main topic:

Time to FINALLY move on to the next arc!
The whole crossdressing stuff can be funny for a little bit, but gets old fairly quickly and the Gyari part was way too forced. This arc would have been better if it was only 3-4 chapters long. (a mini-arc basically)

Next chapter will probably be all the "reactions" when Iruma comes back, I would assume.

Hopefully we will get a good plot forwarding arc in the following chapter!

I love how there are queer characters who aren't just sexualizing their relationship for straight people! Good job author!!

Users who are viewing this thread