Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 23 Ch. 196 - Passion in Greed

Fed-Kun's army
The funniest part is that her rankings as an Evidol would plummet if she were to enter a relationship. Just by saying "I love you", she could lose tens of thousands of simps. Gyari has effectively destroyed Kuromi's career(but obviously we can't have "love" have any negative connotations so nothing will result from this.)

Dex-chan lover
@Chrona This does not work with lesbians, especially in Japan, where lesbian relationships are viewed as chaste and hot at the same time. This is one of the main reasons why many all-female franchises are not afraid to combine yuri bait and waifu material with always single characters. Some titles even say this directly, implying that lesbian relationships = eternal purity. We can argue for a long time about whether feelings are mutual or not, but for most simps, this is just a guarantee that their wiafu will not be with another man, that is, free.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised so many people didn't enjoy this arc. I personally really enjoyed it, so feel free to tell me why you didn't like it, i'm interrested in finding out.

I'm starting to think that the terrorists aren't coming...

That said, I think it speaks to the quality of the arc that I've been rooting for the terrorists for over a month now.

Fed-Kun's army
Yuri route let's FUCKING GO!!
Irumi is still in her wicked phase and I can't wait for the .5 chapters!!

Also I love this arc so much. Change my mind.

Well in conclusion this is the gayest arc of any manga I have ever read. Can't imagine what could top this oh god is that a pun ??

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for translation but kinda don't like gyari I was expecting her to say something to iruma for telling him ugly and all but I'll forgive that for getting to see iruma's evil phase 👍👍

A judge is going to have to determine if the girls, the boys, or the girls get him on the weekend and when he is required to be crossdressing or not at this rate.

Dex-chan lover
@Sumgui Is it gayest? Seriously? Is this the first yuri bait you've seen in the manga? Seriously, read about any friendly conflict in some Shonen Jump manga.

Double-page supporter
Iruma became a tomboy idol pseudo-girl for his friend in need, what a chad move
Tbh, someone needs to make a Wicked Iruma x Ameri doujin

Users who are viewing this thread