Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 35 Ch. 306 - Unleashed (Opening Ceremony)

What surprises me is that with so many eyes and so many strong people, absolutely noone was able to spot that an extra demon blocked the shot of Iruma to wonder that something is fishy neither that absolutely NOONE ELSE tried to actually jump in to save the day. You would expect the "three greats" to obliterate any kind of threat within a second, but yeah we gotta have this for the plot I guess...
Well, they are demons after all. There doesn't exist a single hero bone in their body. Baal acted because it was scripted and iruma because he's human. The others are straight up demons, the three greats had their grandsons present so checking them before moving would be their reaction. And it was litterly scripted, Baal began his reaction before the attack even began

Supporter
Iruma is Delkira’s kid isn’t he?
I've suspected this for a while. The way Iruma depicted his parents in the beginning, his dad's suspiciously devil-horn like tuft of hair, their demon-like greed and scumbag personalities, his entire upbringing, and the fact that of all people he got sold to Sullivan, Delkira's right-hand man and currently the most powerful demon in the Netherworld?

Man Baal.. I did have some hope for his villainous ways, but I can already tell he going the basic bitch way of being a villain.

Bruh, i thought this will
Be bloody arc, but it just finished like that? And everyone becomes so stupid

Dex-chan lover
That’s Sullivan isn’t it?

Kalego aww, the moment he thought something was wrong he started a full sprint towards Iruma.

It’s a wonder how he’s able to get any sleep after all of this, let alone such sound sleep. This whole situation with the princess and Baal, I hope she doesn’t take it to hard when the truth inevitably comes out that the “hero” she will likely have been fawning over for some time, had in reality been using her and was the one who really tried to have her killed.

And the real hero of that night was forgotten in the moment. Iruma won’t hold it against her, and she’s still a child, but even still, that can’t feel good.

I love how quick kalego reacted when he thought iruma was injured or somthing he acts like he doesn't care but he truely does

Users who are viewing this thread