Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 36 Ch. 313 - State of mind for a decision

Dex-chan lover
I thought it's neat to point out how calm Amuryllis (Alice's mother) is in all of this, not even a single sweatdrop.

Dex-chan lover
That is a good question.

How much do they truly adhere to the numerical patterns? Is it an inviolable tradition or is there room for revision?

I know what the author's intention is with the number and word puns, but in this world, those things are the cultural standards, it is who they are, but is it inflexible and immutable or can they alter it?

But I think that even if possible, they would need to deal with the situation with finesse so that it doesn't look like a simple cop-out.

Dex-chan lover
That is a good question.

How much do they truly adhere to the numerical patterns? Is it an inviolable tradition or is there room for revision?

I know what the author's intention is with the number and word puns, but in this world, those things are the cultural standards, it is who they are, but is it inflexible and immutable or can they alter it?

But I think that even if possible, they would need to deal with the situation with finesse so that it doesn't look like a simple cop-out.
I'm probably wrong and overthinking it but if I remember correctly the 13 crows are made up of three groups: the one demon king, the 3 greats, and the 9 "strongest" demons.

I honestly think that it's a decent way to make decisions, assuming that they work like the US courts do. The 9 strongest demons make the vast majority of lower level decisions like typical day-to-day administration. The 3 greats can then either overrule or take care of the rest of the difficult decisions or plans to be made. Finally, the demon king's word is law - a completely immutable veto or decision maker. Each group has the power to force the groups below to comply (quite literally) so any threat of war is more or less squashed. Without the demon king, the main structure is still relatively stable (albeit weaker). And since all groups are odd numbered, there's really no reason that decisions would be held up in an indecisive tie (unless they can abstain from making decisions). Adding one random would completely throw the balance off.

Again, this is just complete speculation so it could be equally likely that adding a 14th seat would somehow trigger a curse that would make every demon do the leek dance.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like my prediction about Iruma's renown growing because he helped bridge the gap between on of the 3 heroes and the 13 crowns was correct, and now that Bachiko is chief, you could even say he's building his backing from them as well.

Dex-chan lover
That is a good question.

It's hard to say, though if the theories that Delkira used to be a human, or at least the ones about him having connections to the human world, are true it could just all be because of Delkira and the human associations with demons and misfortune, or maybe it connects back to the deities in some way :unsure:

Dex-chan lover
be strong my brothers, we must wait for Misfit Scans upload. We dont need this drivel when we can have quality

Dex-chan lover
I’ll just wait for cleaned stuff, but seeing how far behind misfits are is quite disheartening

Fed-Kun's army
in terms of all numbers being something along the lines of 7 13 666, Iruma literally hung a lantern on it xD

Iruma is... Really Weird human lol Being able to calm down wrath of demons and stopping the war what a weird cool child

Dex-chan lover
Iruma is... Really Weird human lol Being able to calm down wrath of demons and stopping the war what a weird cool child
Iruma just wears his heart on his sleeve. As characters have noted in the past, Iruma is surprisingly greedy when you really analyze his, even though he isn't selfish, and for demons that is a really good trait to have, especially since that was how Delkira was, so he has a tendency to motivate demons with his straightforward nature and generally open personality.

Dex-chan lover
He’ll be the next demon king, so what did you lot expect? That carefully laid plan of Baal’s, one which he intended to spark a war… that spark was snuffed out. Don’t get me wrong, he still has the upper hand, but just like that Iruma managed to steal victory out from the jaws of defeat.

Users who are viewing this thread