Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 36 Ch. 314 - Happy to talk to you

Dex-chan lover
Baal: "WE SHALL USE THE 13 CROWNS TO RULE THE DEMON WORLD WITH AN IRON FIST! WE ARE THE TRUE INHERITORS OF THE DEMON KING'S WILL! WE ARE -"

Sullivan: "You know, we might be taking this whole "13 Crowns" thing too seriously. We're just supposed to be pals having fun."

Dex-chan lover
That was a chad move.

I am still worried that Sully and the others may be ignoring Baal's scheme too much.

They know of the finger, they know they have someone powerful behind them, but Baal has been collecting too many W in the last arc.

But it is cool to see every title of the 13 Crowns, it shows what their positions in the system are, and they were well thought out.

Dex-chan lover
Bro where the heck is Delkira ? They keep telling he'll be back and yet nobody is searching for him, there's literally a revolution brewing and the king is smoking weed while meditating in some mountains or some shit.

Dex-chan lover
3 chapters damn! this is a great drop!

i do think its interesting, everyone either says, iruma is some kind of reincarnation or something like a successor.
but to be honest i think it might be more interesting if he actually just returned some time.

Banned
The seat split is a foreshadowing isnt it
Also all the demon shown in page 17 are the SAME EXACT demon shown in volume 1 cover
Make that what you will
44f5ba25-fade-4bd1-8dea-9be6a7a7c621.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Bro where the heck is Delkira ? They keep telling he'll be back and yet nobody is searching for him, there's literally a revolution brewing and the king is smoking weed while meditating in some mountains or some shit.
Same place as King Arthur.

Users who are viewing this thread